Prologue

"I can do this all day

"I can do this all day."
-Captain America

°•*⁀➷

Vanya and Natasha round each other on the mat, eyes narrowed on each other.

"Nervous little sister." Natasha teases, her green eyes alight with excitement. Vanya scoffs. "You wish." Vanya says playfully, her accent thick.

Vanya looked perfect, her body did not give anything away. Even Natasha struggled to see a weakness.

Steve who stood at the sidelines watched the two Romanoffs with a grin, arms crossed over his chest. "Are either of you going to lunge." Steve teases "Usually the one to strike first, loses." Natasha schools

Steve chuckles, shaking his head. "This isn't a competition." Steve says, amused.

"Of course it is." Vanya says, narrowing her eyes at her sister.

Suddenly Natasha strikes, hoping to catch Vanya by surprise, but the younger Romanoff catches her wrist, throwing her over her shoulder and onto the mat.

Steve's eyebrows lift. "Huh, I guess your right." Steve says, humming to himself.

Natasha chuckles as she lays flat on the mat, arms outstretched. Vanya stands above her when Nat suddenly twists herself and she knocks Vanya off of her feet, making her yelp.

The two redheads lay side by side. These moments were special to them, even if it was just training.

Steve chuckles. "You guys aren't being serious about training." Steve says, slowly approaching the two.

"They never are, that's why I don't pair the two." Clint says, walking into the training room, and sipping on a mango smoothie.

"She's my sister, and she's my equal, we don't challenge each other as we used to." Natasha says amused, sitting up. The redhead shakes her head, the dull ache of hitting it on the mat still lingering.

"That's why we make it a competition to knock the other off their feet, it doesn't always have to be long and violent." Vanya says, letting the soldier help her to her feet.

Steve smirks, patting her on her shoulder. "Fine, you've told me." Steve says with a small laugh.

"Ohh mango." Vanya says, snatching the smoothie from Clint's hands. Clint moans in protest, watching her drink his smoothie.

"Never bring a smoothie near Vanya, she has no boundaries." Natasha says with a small grin, hands on her hips as she watches her sister devour the drink within seconds. "I have yet to learn that." Clint pouts as the delicious drink disappears before his eyes.

"Despite babysitting her for years now." Natasha jokes "Hey! I am not a child, he didn't babysit me." Vanya exclaims, her lips pulled into a small pout.

Clint smirks while Steve laughs.

Suddenly a voice rings through the intercom. "Quite messing around, we have a mission, head to the kitchen." Tony announces through the intercoms, startling the group.

Steve turns to Nat confused. "The kitchen." Steve asks

Vanya shrugs, passing him. "Maybe he's hungry." Vanya says