26. Fondness

"She enticed me in my days

"She enticed me in my days. She allured me in my nights. She bewitched me in myriad unknown ways."
-Avijeet Das

°•*

Nobodies POV

Vanya moans softly as the harsh light of the white room glares down at her, she tries to turn her head but something was holding her dead, making her eyes open, only to grimace in pain.

Vanya tries to look around but she couldn't see much. Vanya goes to call out but as she inhales, she starts choking on the tube in her mouth.

"Hey! Hey! It's okay Anya, it's okay, just calm down and let the doctor take out the tubing." Natasha soothes

Pierre watches from the bed, worry and stress filling his gut. When he woke up two days ago, all he felt was wordy for Vanya.

The doctor slowly and surely takes out the tubing from Vanyas throat.

Quickly Natasha hands Vanya come water, gently guiding her to sit up.

Vanya drinks the water gratefully, taking a deep stuttering breath of fresh air, or as fresh as hospital air can be.

"How?" Vanya rasps

"Well you, your magic, it saved you and Pietro." Natasha says

Vanyas eyes meet a grateful Pietro and Wanda, she couldn't help but smile. "That's good." Vanya breaths.

....

Days later.

Vanya groans loudly as she stretches, cracking her bones. "Ugh finally off that damn bed." Vanya whines

Pietro laughs, swinging an arm over her shoulder. "Want to jump into another." Pietro purrs

Vanya smirks. "Uhh gross, I'm literally right her." Wanda says with a grimace

Natasha looked disturbed as well. "Yeah I didn't need that image." Natasha says

Vanya and Pietro laugh.

Pietro turns to Vanya, smiling softly down at her and he leans forward, kissing her softly and passionately on the lips.

Vanya smiles and she returns the kiss, letting her eyes fall shut in pleasure.

Natasha and Wanda exchange looks, both smiling in fondness.

"Come on lovebirds, we have a debriefing, and despite the damage you guys took, it won't take you out of this one." Natasha teases, laughing as the lovers groan.