12. Sestra?

"Does it hurt?" The childish question had escaped Harry's lips before he could stop it

"Dying? Not at all," said Sirius. "Quicker and easier than falling asleep."

°•*⁀➷

Nobodies POV

The rest of the team, including Natasha and Barton now battle it out with the Iron Legions, Klaue's men and the twins as Stark fight with Ultron.

After knocking down Pietro.

"Stay down, kid!" Steve yells

Pietro glares and he huffs, only to spot Vanya in the corner of his eye, his lips curling upwards.

His eyes suddenly widen when she jumps and wraps her thighs around one of Klaue's men, he hears a loud snap and he watches as the man falls to the ground. Dead.

Why the hell did he find that so hot, watching the beautiful red head snap the mans neck, showing no mercy.

Pietro speeds over and he grabs Vanya around the waist pulling her into him.

Vanya glares and she presses her hands to his chest, but she doesn't attack, he stood no chance against her.

"What." Vanya sneers

Pietro smirks, his eyes moving to gaze down at her lips. "Join me." Pietro breaths, his accent rolling off his tongue, into a gentle caress.

Vanya narrows her eyes. "Not a chance. You have nothing to offer. Nothing I want." Vanya hisses, her Russian accent thick and harsh, the complete opposite of his soft purr.

Pietro chuckles, leaning down and brushing his lips against her ear. "I have plenty to offer." Pietro coos

"Like what." Vanya sneers, fury curling in her chest. Vanya held deep distrust in her eyes, he may act all sweet and innocent but he can easily stab her.

"Pleasure." Pietro whispers breathily.

Lord have mercy.

....

To Wanda. "It's time for some mind games." Ultron says.

....

Banner hears the commotion as he waits in the Quinjet. "Guys, is this a Code Green?" Baner ask

....

Vanya's ears redden slightly before grabbing Pietro by the shoulder and throwing him down to the ground, not giving him a chance to react.