;; nine ;;

A/N: the video on top/side gives me feels and the cake pic jdjskdkdkd

//L U K E\\

I ran downstairs after I took a shower, changed, and did my hair. (in a quiff, of course)

I was just about to leave when a voice interrupted me from what I was doing.

"Oh, no goodbye hug or anything, huh? Okay then," Brianna said before I turned around and rushed over to her.

I gave her a hug and laughed. "Sorry just in a rush, I'm kinda late," I lied after pulling away from the hug. I just wanted to be there early so that I could talk to Calum.

She nodded and smiled. "Well I'll just let you go, see you later, Lukey." I rolled my eyes at the nickname before I got into my car, starting the ignition.

I usually have a band I listen to each day. All time Low on Mondays, Mayday Parade on Tuesdays, Blink-182 on Wednesdays, ( etc. you name some of your favorite bands in the comments ;)) but today was Wednesday, so I put on Blink-182's song, "I'm lost without you." I sang along with the song out loud, which I usually did since I was alone until I reached the location for the movie.

I got out of my car, making sure I locked it and entered the place. I looked around and spotted Calum. I mentally fist pumped the air and I walked over to them.

"Hey Delilah. Hey Calum," I said, giving both of them a smile.

"Hey Luke," they both said, me earning a smile from both.

"Delilah!" Our director called out. She turned around and told us she'd be back.

"I like your bracelets," He said, pointing at my bracelets.

I like your face, I thought, at least I think that I thought it.

"Thanks," He said, chuckling softly.

Holy shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. You fucked up, Luke. I mentally punched myself. I literally just said that out loud. He thinks your weird now, Luke. I just know it, my mind retorts.

"I-I'm so sorry I-I j-just-," I was a stuttering mess until Calum interrupted me.

"It's cool, Luke," He said, smiling at me as if nothing happened.

"I-I, o-okay," I managed to let out as I tried hiding my now, very very red face.

I felt someone's grip on my arms as they pulled my hands from my face.

I was met with a pair of chocolate brown eyes with a grin on his cute face.

"You're adorable when you're flustered," He muttered probably so I couldn't hear him, but I obviously still did. My face brightened, trying to contain my smile.

"What?" I asked to make sure. Did he really say that? Or am I just imagining?

"Nothing," he quickly replied, nervously for some reason.

"Calum!" Our director called out. You fucking cockblocker, Christian.

Calum bit his lip and turned around, giving me a smile and I swore I think I even saw him blush a little.

But at the same time, I was kinda glad Christian called out for him. We wouldn't have to deal with an awkward tension in the air.

As soon as Calum left, I smiled so wide and I swear I probably looked so ridiculous but I didn't even care.

Soon the director called me over and we started a scene.

////////

A/N: HII GUYS!! sorry for the short chapter but I'll try my best to update either tomorrow or later today. I already have most of it planned okkkk ily guys xx