;; three ;;

A/N: hey guys!! I hope you guys are liking this fanfic so far even though there's only been like 2 chapters! Tell me what you guys think of it so far xx

//L U K E\\

I woke up, feeling some type of movement around me. I glanced around the room. Where was I?

I finally realized I was in Calum's house, in his living room. I looked down to my stomache area to see an arm wrapped around me. I turned to my other side, meeting a sleeping Calum.

I watched him, trying not to wake him up. He looked perfect. His hair was messed up and snores escaped him. I giggled quietly, not wanting him to wake up. I didn't want him to wake up, I wanted to stay like this forever. You just met him, what are you thinking? What if he's like, a psychopath? What if he's dating someone? Plus, you don't want to be heartbroken again like last time, My mind retorts. I shook my head trying to push away the thoughts.

He moved a little. Shoot. Did I wake him up? Soon enough, I was met with a pair of brown eyes and I tried to look away, but it was too late. My face turned into a bright red and so did his.

"S-sorry, did I wake y-" I managed to force a few words out but he cut me off.

"No, you didn't," He said, as his face softened, sending me and assuring smile.

"Oh, o-okay," I stuttered and looked away.

"Don't be too loud, I think Delilah and Arianna are sleeping," he told me in a quieter tone, letting out a soft chuckle. He moved a little, probably assuring me that he wanted to get up. I got up and sighed. Luke you're so stupid, not like we would've stayed like that forever. My mind told me and I let out another sigh, but more quietly as I watched Calum get up and check on the two girls that were basically passed out.

I heard a laugh escape Calum and I smiled. He went over to the kitchen, setting a pan on his stove and starting it up. I watched him and walked over to where he was.

"What kind of egg do you like?" He asked, glancing over to me.

"Uh.. scrambled," I replied, sitting at the table.

"Kay," He said before he cracked an egg open into a bowl.

I sat down at the table nearby. There was a silence between us until I heard something fall in the living room. I looked up and saw Arianna getting up, her eyes half closed, she looked up at us and smiled tiredly before she picked up whatever fell.

"Good morning," Calum and I said in sync, somehow. She mumbled a 'good morning' back and walked over to where we were.

"Did we like, all pass out last night?" She asked, letting out a small giggle.

"I just saw all of you were asleep, probably through half of the movie, I think?" He told her, as he continued to make the scrambled eggs I asked for.

A few moments later, Delilah was up, walking over to where we were.

"Why are we like, all here?" She asked, a bit confused as she sat where we all were.

Calum shrugged as he picked up a plate full of scrambled eggs, setting it on the table. He sat the opposite side I was sitting and we all started to eat.

"Maybe we should like get to know each other and hang out today since we're all already here." Calum suggested, shrugging slightly.

"Maybe we should," Arianna agreed, nodding.

Delilah and I just nodded with them. She was pretty quiet most of the time, like me.

Probably like half an hour later, Delilah and Arianna left the room, leaving me and Calum alone.

"Can you get the sugar?" He asked, breaking the silence.

I nodded and got up walking to where, I believe, was the pantry. (It was luckily) I grabbed the sugar where it was in sight.

I walked back to where he was but guess what? I tripped. Great going Luke. But you know what else? I fell on top of Calum, our faces inches away from each other.

///////

A/N: what's going to happen next?? Thanks for reading this fanfic, btw. Ilysm xx. this was kinda a long chapter but I hope you guys like it.