Chapter 4 (part 1)

It was break time and I was walking to Anthony’s classroom. I was still slightly confused at what might come of our relationship. I means he’s married, not willingly but still married, and he’s my teacher. Our relationship can’t go far at all. But I think for now we are both not going to think of the future and only think of the present.

When I arrived at his door, I didn’t bother knocking. He was pacing around the classroom, obviously very distracted as his hands were running through his hair and he also didn’t hear his door shut. Worriedly I grabbed his shoulders from behind, making him jump. I raised an eyebrow, quizzically. His gaze went from my eyes to my legs, I smirked and waited for him to finish staring. Once he’d looked back up, his pupils were dilated and his cheeks were coated with a light pink.

“Hey” I whispered, the room was suddenly full with so much tension, sexual tension to be exact. I bit my lip as heat rose in my stomach.

Without even a ‘hello’ his hand went to grab the nape of my neck and he pulled my head to his, pressing our lips together. The kiss was so full of desire, it heated me to the core. I pulled away, gasping for breath.

“F-ck you are really trying to kill me aren’t you?” he said, breathlessly.

“What? No.”

“Like wearing that tiny thing, you call a skirt, is not torture for me. Sh-t, when I saw you in that in parking lot I wanted to…ugh” he shook his head, and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

“Wanted to what?” I asked

He looked me in the eyes, his eyes hooded and a dark blue colour, his lips still swollen from our kiss.

“Tell me” I urged

“I wanted…to take you, right then and there” he said, his voice seductive and oh so sexy.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

“Er, I…it wasn’t my…erm, intention at all…to um do that to you.” I spluttered out.

“You just don’t understand how f-cking beautiful you are.” He sauntered towards me, his bottom lip rolled into his mouth.

“I love you” he said, his voice laced with lust. With his hands placed on my waist he kissed me again, love poured out into the kiss. And my need for him built. Using all my strength I pushed him to nearest wall, narrowly missing the tables and chairs in the way. He gasped, obviously shocked at my forwardness. I shoved my tongue into his mouth, and our tongues clashed, fighting for dominance. He won, of course. His hands wrapped around my thighs, picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, clinging to him. He turned us around, and my back hit the wall. Both us moaning and groaning into the kiss, I bit his lip and tugged. He growled in response and pressed his arousal against me. I pushed his jacket off his shoulders and started to unbutton his shirt.

“Sh-t wait!” he exclaimed and pushed me off him, setting me on the ground.

“What?” I asked annoyed, it was just about to get to the good part.

“I need to lock the door” he said, winking at me.

After locking the door, he stalked back to me. His hands ran up my thighs and inched under my skirt. He grabbed the very top of my thighs and picked me up yet again pressing me up against the wall. I went back to unbuttoning his shirt, whilst he kissed and sucked at my neck. Breathy moans left my mouth and I removed his shirt, admiring his sculptured chest. We kissed and kissed, stopping only to take a breather. My chest rubbed against his, and I moaned at the contact. His hands groped me everywhere, one had squeezing my butt, the other gripping my hair.