Chapter nine part two

A SHORT BUT VERY SEXUAL CHAPTER. NO NEED TO THANK ME;)

ENJOY. NOT EDITED

"I want you to come house hunting with me later" Anthony said while we were cleaning up after our...session.

"Erm, okay" I replied

"You don't seem to sure" he stated

"No, it just feels weird. Like we're...you know buying a house together. Which I know we're not I just mean...it um feels like-" Anthony lips were on mine silencing me.

"Baby you're always overthinking. Just meet me at the bus stop five minutes away from here after college. Okay?"

I just nodded.

"Good girl" he said smirking. I blushed at his intense stare and gathered all my things, ready to leave.

"Get to class baby" he said slapping my bum. I gasped at the impact and turned around to glare at him.

"Bye sir" I said leaving his classroom. He bit his lip and smirked.

"Bye baby"

***

I was leant against the wall near the bus stop, waiting for Anthony when an unknown number called my phone. I answered it:

"Hello?"

"Emily?"

"Um yes. Who is this?"

"Your worst nightmare" the person said before hanging up the phone. I couldn't breathe. The whole world around me stopped and just as I was about to drop to the floor somebody caught me. I looked up to see it was Anthony, I clung to him- sobs leaving my mouth.

"Emily! Baby what's happened? Talk to me"

"Someone...just called...me" I choked out.

"Who? Who called you baby?" he asked frantically

"I don't know" I answered. Anthony pulled me to his car and strapped me in and sped off.

When we got to his house, he got carried me, bridal style, inside. Anthony took us straight to his room and laid me on his bed.

"Emily. You have to tell me what the person said on the phone"

"They said...they were my worst nightmare" his jaw clenched when I said this and he grabbed me tightly leaving kisses on my cheeks and neck. I relaxed in his hold. Knowing I was safe...for now.

"Non preoccuparti, nessuno ti farà del male. Tu sei mia e io si occuperà di voi. Ti amo baby tanto" (Don't worry, no one will hurt you. You are mine and I will look after you. I love you baby so much)

The words he murmured- though unknown were comforting.

"Kiss me. please." I begged, moving my face from his neck. His lips descended onto to mine passionately. I arched my neck as he trailed kisses to my collarbones. He grabbed my hands and put them above my head. His kisses got, slowly, lower and lower. He let go of my hands and pulled my pants and underwear off throwing them over his shoulder. Anthony went back to sucking and kissing my thighs, his lips heading north.

"La mina" (mine) he whispered before he devoured me. His tongue was magical. I couldn't hold in the screams of pleasure I was making. If David was in I'm pretty sure he could hear me. Anthony climbed on top of me, in one thrust he filled me. Anthony was angry. He was staking his claim. Each thrust was angry and rough. But I loved it. He flipped us over, letting me be in charge. The sounds Anthony made only fuelled my lust and I used and abused his body, leaving scratch marks and bites all over his chest. Not long after, we both came groaning loudly. And this was only round one.

**

After getting very distracted earlier, we had no time to house hunt so Anthony dropped me home and we decided to go house hunting tomorrow. So here I was, in bed, texting Anthony.

Anthony<3: I want you back in my bed

Me: I want to be back in your bed as well

Anthony<3: can I sneak into your room tonight;)

Me: If you want;)

Anthony: On my way. Be naked and ready;)

Oh gosh. What had I got myself in for?

**

We lay panting on my bed, both covered in sweat. I don't think we've ever had so much sex in one day. He's a sexual beast and I love it.

"You're so sexy" he murmured seductively and I felt his member get happy.

"Not again Anthony. I'm sore" I whined

"Just once more" he said and my body succumbed to him as we loved each other all over again.