Chapter eight part two

Slight sexual content where the ** are. You may skip if you want. You won't be missing anything important:) SEXYYYY SONG TO THE TOP

ENJOY! (NOT EDITED)

My eyes snapped straight open and I looked around frantically for Anthony. He was staring at a man who was holding a gun directly at…Attilio.

Attilio had blood pouring out of hole in his top and he was deadly still. I had to swallow harshly to stop from gipping.

“David” Anthony said, sounding shocked. This guy ‘David’ didn’t move from his position; he looked like he was in shock.

“Look man, we really need to go before the others come” this seemed to sap David out of his trance as he dropped his gun and went to untie Anthony. As soon as he was free, he scooped me up in his arms. I gingerly wrapped my arms around his neck, clinging to him.

“Follow me” David said, his voice robotic. He led us down a dark corridor, moving quickly and both he and Anthony were constantly looking over their shoulders. We ended up in what seemed like an underground garage. David got in a large black truck and Anthony got into the back. We sped out of the garage and onto the streets of Italy. David was driving so fast I thought we’d crash. No one was speaking and I hated it. I had questions and I wanted answers. My eyes drifted closed, the rhythm of the car driving and Anthony’s steady heartbeat, lulling me to sleep.

Being jostled, my eyes fluttered open to see Anthony setting me down a plush bed. I grabbed his hand before he left.

“Stay with me” I whispered. He smiled softly

“I’m coming back baby, I’m just going to get you some water and pain relief”

“Okay” I replied and let of his hand. When I was in Anthony’s arms I could hardly feel the pain, it was like he was fixing me and I’m so glad I haven’t lost him. I now know how much I really do need Anthony Valentino.

“Where are we?” I asked him when he came back with my tablets and water. I downed them quickly.

“On a jet back home, baby” he said “I’m going to go run you a bath”

I could hear him turning on the taps, so I carefully removed my top but couldn’t reach my pants, my arms were still aching.

“Anthony” I called and he came back in

“Could you help me” he gulped whilst staring blatantly at my boobs. I raised an eyebrow.

“Uh…yes. Of course” he carried me into the bathroom and stripped me of my pants and underwear. I looked in the mirror and saw bruises scattered all over my stomach and upper thighs. Anthony came behind me, and wrapped his arms lightly around my waist.

“Sei ancora bellissima” he whispered huskily into my ear, while our eyes were locked through the mirror.

“What did you say?” I asked him, my voice hoarse. He can affect me so quickly.

“I said” he peppered kisses up and down my bare shoulder, still maintaining eye contact “You are still beautiful”

He took a deep breath and took a step away from me.

“The bath is ready” he said to me. His eyes were dark and knew exactly why.

“Join me” I said huskily

“Emily, baby. No” I could tell from his eyes that he didn’t want to say no

“Why?”

“Emily you were kidnapped, beaten and nearly shot! Because of me! You should hate me” he exclaimed and dropped to his knees, sobbing loudly. Forgetting about the bath I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

“I could never blame you” I said sternly. I lifted his head, so he would look in my eyes. “I love you. Okay?” he nodded in reply and brought us up off the floor.

“Let’s get in the bath before it goes cold” he said, and took his clothes and stepped in the bath while I watched his every move. Gosh, I missed him.

“Are you gonna join me or are you just gonna stand there?” he asked, raising a perfect eyebrow. I climbed into the rub and sat in between his legs leaning back into his chest.

“Ti amo” (I love you) he whispered in my ear and his soap lathered hands made comforting circles up and down my thighs. I sighed contently, not feeling any pain because of the pain relief I took earlier.

“I love you” he said again. He turned me around so I was facing him and kissed me passionately.

**He sat me on his lap and thrust into me. With every thrust he would apologise profusely and tell me how much he loved me. I moaned out his name as he did the same.

“Say something Italian” I begged him while throwing my head back in ecstasy as he hit every spot in me perfectly.

“Ho bisogno di te” he groaned (I need you)

“Anthony” I screamed

“Sei mio” he said huskily and came with me. (You’re mine)