Wreck

Today I woke up with the biggest smile on my face last night was amazing being reunited with my prince again felt so good.

Today I'm going to hang out with my sisters at the spa. I'm going to go to my parents house and getting in the family bus and were just gonna have a fun girls day since we haven't hung out in a while.

I get to the house and they are all dress ready to go I said hi to my dad and brothers and then we head off.

My sisters started screaming omg this is gonna be so fun. my brother Josiah was driving the bus so all the girls can just have our time together and talk even more.

It was really raining hard outside and slippery but we weren't gonna let anything get in the way of our girls day.

All of a sudden we heard a loud pop sound and then the bus started getting out of control Josiah couldn't control the bus at all then all we saw out the window was a huge semi truck coming straight at us Josiah tried to turn but instead the car went in circles and the truck hit us right on the Side.

Then after that I remember nothing my whole world disappeared it was all quiet.

Royce pov: I decided while my baby was out having fun with her sisters I would watch a movie with the kids I popped in toy story and just cuddled with them.

While I'm covering the kids withy a blanket a get a phone call from a random number I answer my phone just in case.

Hello? Yes is this mr. Rojas? Yes it is!

Mr.rojas I'm so sorry to inform you but your wife has been in a terrible car accident!!!.

What?!? What happened?!? A car ran right into the side of their small family bus and she was severely injured. if you could come to the hospital that would be necessary.

I panicked I'll be right over and I hung up. I put coats on the kids and dropped them off at my parents house and told them that I will explain everything to them later.

I get back in the car and drive as fast as I can to the hospital I'm so scared my baby girl I can't loose her she's my everything.

I arrive at the hospital and rush to the emergency room there I see jesses whole family.

Josiah what happened? I was driving and the bus got out of control and the truck hit us full blast on the exact side where Jessa and a couple of the other girl were sitting!!!.

Omg are they ok?

Well the others have a couple of bruises and broken bones but Jessa is in very bad condition

okay thanks siah I'm glad you're okay and don't feel bad it wasn't your fault .

Thanks Geoffrey that really means a lot bro.

I wait impatiently while the doctor comes out and tells us everything that's wrong with my baby.

Doctor what's wrong with her?

Well mr Rojas your wife has 4 broken ribs a broken left arm and a Part of her skull cracked she's in a coma right now we had to put oxygen in her because she lost soo much blood we almost lost her.

Omg are you serious? Yes mr Rojas she's still not out of danger she could have a stroke on one said of her brain or her heart could give out if she doesn't get more blood.

Doctor I'll give all my blood if it meant saving my true love. well let's go test to see if your blood type is same as hers.

Mr Rojas your blood is a little compatible so we are able to use some of yours and that will help a lot with her.condition right now.

Well let's go!!! I give as much blood as I could and waited impatiently to see if the transaction would work

The transaction was successful Jessa is now doing a bit better if you like you could go home for tonight.

No I'll stay right here until she wakes up and is ready to go I'm not leaving her side at all.

"Ok that's fine". The doctor says.

Geoffrey we have to go home and take care of the other girls that are bruised up and hurt are you okay here alone?

Yes I'm fine thank you guys so much!.

No thank you for loving our daughter so much!!.

it's my pleasure she's the love of my life!!.

please call us and inform us on everything that happens.

I promise I will ok bye.

The doctors take me to Jessa room and as soon as they open the door I went to her side and knelt down right next to her bed.

Baby girl I love you please don't leave me I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life baby please wake up I gave blood that will help you and I'm not leaving your side until you're 100 percent cured princess I kissed her forehead and some of my tears dropped onto her hand.

I text my my mom and let her know everything that's going on and that the baby's need to stay there tonight.

My mom told me that's ok and to not leave Jessa side and that she will be praying for her all night.
and that's what I plan on doing being her by her side day and night.

The nurse comes in a brings me a blanket and pillow for the night but I knew I wasn't going to sleep just thinking. About my baby and all that she's going through right now.

I feel so helpless. I try to relax I lay back and just let all the thoughts flow out of my mind. I just think about my baby being healthy and strong again soon!!.