Friends hangout

Ahh finally it's Friday we made it to the end of the first week of school. the kids say they already have so many friends.

So I told them do you guys want to invite them over to play?

Yay can we mommy? Yes today after school we will bring them with us to our house so you guys can hang out.

Yay okay!!!. They were so happy.

Well from now on the kids are taking the bus to school so it's going to be a little different but they're so excited.

We hear the bus honk the horn there's the bus babies I love you so much I kiss them both on their cheeks.

Wait a minute I hear feet race down the stairs. daddy!!! the kids yell bye babies have fun at school I love you guys .

Bye mommy and daddy they wave at us and there they go off to finish their first week of school.

So baby what do you have planned for today? Oh you now just hang out with my beautiful wife.

I love you Royce. I love you so much my jess. we kiss passionately in the kitchen it was intense he bit my neck and it was amazing.

So today after school I told the kids that their friends could come over for a play date is that ok?

Sure it would be so fun to see them interact with their friends.

Yay ok then can't wait. we make breakfast together toast oatmeal and orange juice yummy. and for the rest of the afternoon we just relaxed and watched movies. it was perfect.

Then it was 2:00pm Time to go pick up our babies.

Mommy daddy!!! Hi babies did you tell your friends that they can come to our house and play with you guys?

Yeah here they come. hi guys it's so nice to meet you you guys ready to have some fun playing.

Yeah. ok let's go then!!!!. When we get home the kids go directly into the playroom and start playing with their toys.

For dinner we made them Mac and cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches. so guys are you having fun?

Yeah lots of fun. awesome oh before I forget do you guys know your mommy'a number so I can call her and tell her you guys are here.

The little girl says yeah here you go. thank you sweetie. I call the number and a familiar voice answers.

Phone convo
Mom: Hello
Jessa: Hello is this Reggie and rheas mom
Mom: Yes it is
Jessa: Oh hi this is Gus and jennies mom just calling to tell you hat your kids are having s play date at our house.
Mom: Oh ok yes thank you I'm on my way to pick them up I should be there in about 10 minutes
Jessa: Oh sounds great see you then bye
Mom:Ok bye.

Hey kids your moms coming any minute why don't you put your shoes on I say as I walk into a playroom that's a huge mess.

Okay.

Ten minutes later I hear the doorbell I'll get it says Royce as he walks over to the front door.

Hi I'm reggie and rheas mom.

Oh yes come in come in.

Thank you. mommy the kids run to their mom hi babies. thank you so much for having them over.

Oh it was our pleasure she looked so familiar I had to ask her is she was excuse me but are you Lara lynch?

Yes yes I am omg Lars it's me Jessa!!! Omg Jessa is that you? Yeah

Omg it's been 5 years. Ikr so what are you doing in New York?

Oh we moved over hereabout a year ago and I've been looking for you ever since and haven't found you until now.

Wow this is awesome. well we need to get together for dinner or lunch soon.

Okay can you do lunch on Monday I said. lara said yes sure that's sounds great we both smile and write down each other phone numbers.

Ok bye see you soon. omg isn't this amazing baby? Yes Jess I'm so excited for you. Ikr me too.

We put the kids to bed and me and my bae went to bed ourselves we were super tired we just laid down and he wrapped his amazing muscular arms around me it felt so good.