Decorating the twins room

So I am now 7 months pregnant and I'm so tired and my belly hurts all the time from the babies kicking. And the kiddos have been so good the past couple of months.

So today as soon as Royce gets home from work he's going to help me decorate the babies nursery.

I'm sitting on the sofa trying to relax because I'm in so much pain. and as soon as I turn on the tv I here the door open and its my baby.

The kids run to the door and tackle him. hi babies were you good today he says with a huge smile across his face they shake their heads and run off to play some more.

Aww hi baby girl how are you feeling? Not good at all my back and stomach are killing me!.

Aww babe I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad but you're incrible you are making two human beings inside of you while taking care of a big house and two little kids.

You're the true mvp! Aww thank you baby I love you I peck my lips out for him to kiss and he answers right back.

Ok so let's get to work we go up to the babies nursery and I just direct my poor baby on where I want the furniture and the positions of it and everything.

The color we picked for the baby's room is yellow because it goes for both genders equally.

It looks so good one the left side there are little Winnie the pooh bears and little airplanes on the other side there are butterflies and flowers.

So that means the baby boy will be on the left and the baby girl will be on the right.

My poor baby is literally running a huge sweat so I told him to take off his shirt and if course I was also kinda taking advantage of the moment so I can see his toned body.

We finish building the two cribs and my baby brings up the changing station and the dressers. and the room is really starting to come together nicely.

We just need a rocking chair and the little plastic bath and that's about it.

Aww babe thank you so much for helping me set up our babies room you're the best man husband and daddy ever and I'm so grateful to have you in our lives.

Aww baby I love you too thank you for giving 4 beautiful kiddos and your unconditional love.

We stand in the middle of the room and just kiss as we sway back and forth in each others arms.