Anniversary

I woke up today super early to make sure everything was ready for my surprise to my baby.

Jess pov: I woke up and my baby wasn't next to me I walked over to the bathroom and he wasn't there either. where is he? I look in the kitchen and nothing.

Finally I feel some strong arms come up and hug me from behind happy anniversary baby he says while holding a rose in his hand. I love you

Happy anniversary babe I love you too. I turn around and say!!.

I need to tell you something here sit down baby he starts singing one of his amazing songs.

You're the one you're my everything
El suspiro que me deja respirar
You are the one I can do anything
Porque no hay nada en este mundo mas real.

Aww baby I love you so much. I love you more preciosa. here come with me. where are we going? I can't tell you it's a secret.

I just shake my head and hold his hand excitedly awaiting what will happen.

I know baby that I've been so busy with work that we've barely had time together as a couple just to be out goofy selves so ta da what do you think?

Omg baby it's amazing he had set up a romantic picnic for us in our backyard. do you like it baby?

Like it I love it is perfect. and it's just for us. we go and sit down on the picnic table. and he decorated it so pretty he put some roses in the middle of the table with our plates and cups.

Jessa I love you and since it's our fifth anniversary of being married I wanted to make it special. I started smiling. today I just want it to be all about us our love and our forever.

Aww baby you're my everything she kisses my cheek. so what's for lunch? Well I made some salad with chicken and some fruit on the side.

Wow nice job bae. lol well I'm glad you like it.

After we finished eating we went and sat on the swing and just reflected about life. and out of nowhere royce pulls out his guitar and starts playing some little notes. extraordinary he whispers in my ear.

After he finishes with the guitar he sets it down and gives me something. what's this I ask? Just a little gift that I got you.

I open the rectangle shape box and see s picture with 3 dates framed. these dates represent the day we met our meeting anniversary the day I proposed to you. our proposal anniversary. and the day I married my one and only our wedding anniversary.

Omg baby I love it and then it had pictures of us all around the empty space. some selfies and wedding pictures and the kids. it was just so perfect I loved it so much. thank you baby.

You're welcome my baby. by that time it was starting to get a little dark so I said baby I have one last surprise for you. But first we need to change into some dinner elegant clothes.

Ok we'll both go change. while Jessa goes upstairs I change into my clothes downstairs I put on a light sky blue button up shirt with my black dress pants and my black dress shoes.

I had no idea what I was going to wear tonight for our romantic dinner I went through so many dresses until I finally found one I liked. It was a knee length red dress with a glory back and a little bit of lace and my good flats.

I come down the stairs and I see my baby looking so handsome and sexy.

Are you ready to go to a romantic dinner? Yes of course I am. well let's go.

Royce opens the door for me as I get in the car. he then goes around to the drivers side and we start driving.

30 mins later we finally arrive at this beautiful restaurant  it was really truly amazing table for two please reservation for rojas.

Geoffrey rojas oh yeah here you are please follow me. we sit down and I just stare into those again eyes of his.

For dinner I ordered some pasta and royce orders shrimp.

I miss our babies. I know baby girl I miss them too but they're having fun hanging out with their cousins. I know this night is just for us for our love. are you ready to go?.

Yes ok let's get going he winks at me. ohh. one last stop we drove about 10 more minutes and then we arrive at this breathtaking hotel with the lobby so gorgeous.

Royce got the key and we went upstairs. he opens the door and I walk in. wow baby ong you did all this? Of course I did baby anything for you.

He had decorated the hotel room with rose petals and candles all over.

Baby your last surprise of the day is this. I wanted us to get away from all of our problems and just have this private time in this room.

Omg baby I love it I kiss him passionately and he doesn't let go I know where this is going. Jessa Royce would you like to have a very romantic night?

I would love it well please enjoy. he turns on some of his amazing music nada was playing. it's perfect for this situation he smirks.

He picks me up and lays me on the bed he starts kissing and biting my neck hard but smooth a small moan escapes my mouth.

He starts moving downward towards my chest he sucks on my skin there too and it makes me go crazy. I feel his hands on my back slowly unzipping my dress.

I grab a hold of his waist I unzip his pants pull those off slowly. he finally is able to get my dress all the way off. I was in my underwear and bra.

You're beautiful Jess absolutely stunning. I love you so much you have no idea you make me go crazy whenever I'm around you.

I kiss his neck in a spot that I thinked he liked I heard a moan escape from his mouth. I pull of his shirt and now he is just in his underwear.

He slowly goes down to my underwear where he teases me by lifting up the small piece of fabric knowing it would make me go crazy. he then started unhooking my bra at the same time his hands caressing my skin softly ahh it sent chills through my body he finally got both things off.

I just couldn't wait any longer I grabbed his boxers and ripped those off. are you ready he said. I just nodded in anticipation.

Slowly I felt him go in. I let out a huge groan it felt so good he started thrusting in and out slowly while kissing my neck. I grab his muscles and start kissing all over them. I did the same to his neck and I could hear him enjoy it with every little noise he made.

He then started going faster Omg yes it was just perfect he was holding me tightly while going in me it couldn't get any better. after a while we both stopped and layed down next to each other.

We both look at each other and pressed our foreheads together I love you we both said as we cuddled together inside the sheets and that's how we feel asleep. it was so perfect.