Things are looking up

Today I woke up and the first thing I did was go by my princess and kiss her good morning even tho she can't respond or know that I'm even here.

I go and pray in the chapel for my baby to get better and wake up. I then go to the little shop in the lobby and buy my baby some flowers even tho she's not able to see them I want her too know that I'm here and never leaving.

The doctor comes in a couple minutes later and checks her vitals. how is she doing?

She's doing a bit better the blood you gave yesterday has really boosted up her system but now it's just a matter of when she will wake up.

Thank you doctor.

your so welcome if anything happens just call me okay.

I get a text from my mom sending me pictures of my baby's eating breakfast and their faces a mess ahh I miss them so much. but I don't want them seeing their mommy like this it's to scary for them.

I get a bit hungry so I go and eat at subway and then go back to the room. I go on Twitter and tweet I love my baby with my whole heart💗@jessaroyce.

Then all of a sudden I see some movement from the bed and see my baby sitting up I run to her side and kiss her forehead.

Jessa: Baby where am I?

Royce: baby you're in the hospital you were in a car crash with the girls yesterday.

Jessa: omg baby are they okay?!?

Royce: yes baby they're fine they have a couple of of broken bones and bruises but you were the most hurt.

Jessa: really baby?

Royce: yes baby you have 4 broken ribs broken left arm and a part of your skull cracked. you lost so much blood the doctors didn't know if you were gonna make it.

Jessa: wow baby I can't believe it.

Yes baby I was worried sick!!!.

Baby you got these for me?

Yes baby I got them for you early this morning at 7:30 I wanted you to know that I was right here with you this whole time.

Wow baby they're beautiful I go to reach for them and scream in pain ouch ouch ouch!!!.

Baby be careful your ribs here you go.

thank you!!! Do you like them? I love them!!!

Come here I pull him in close and kiss him passionately. I love you baby you're the best man ever.

I love you too. the doctor comes in and checks Jessas vitals.

Wow Jessa you're doing pretty good considering everything that you have. you should be going home today in about an hour.

Omg yes this is the best news vmr Rojas you're going to have to be very careful with her and care for her.

Oh I don't mind that at all its my pleasure to take care of my princess.

Well then okay let me get you all your medication and wheel chair be right back.

The doctor comes back with a whee chair and everything ready to go. Jessa sits carefully in the chair while groaning in pain.

Oh baby girl I'm so sorry you Have to go through all this pain. I kiss her forehead and we leave.

I help her get into the suv and then we go pick up the kids from my parents house I get off and go get them I thanked my mom and gave her a kiss.

Gus ran to the car too see mommy careful because mommy is really hurt ok.

Instead he just wrestled with me lol I put Jenni in her car seat carefully and we all head off back home where we belong again together forever.