Lazy sunday

Well today I woke up with the most beautiful woman by my side. last night was so amazing.
I get up and order some breakfast for us.

I order some pancakes bacon eggs and orange juice the perfect breakfast. I get up and grab a robe and tie it around my body. I then go to the bed and grab a rose petal and rub it gently on my Jess face.

She turns her hair beautifully and turns around good morning baby girl you hungry? Yeah I could eat.

Well good cause I got us both a good breakfast it should be here soon. Oh okay well I better get up and put on a robe at least.

Then we hear a knock room service. we open the door and they guy wheels in a little table with all of the breakfast.

Thank you. he shakes his head and leaves. here baby sit down I go over and pull the chair out for my jess.

Yummy it look delicious you know exactly what I like. of course I do baby.

Wow it's so good. while I was eating my breakfast I look up and see Geoff just staring at me.

Jessa:Anything wrong baby?
Royce:No it's just that I love you
Jessa :Aww I love you too
Royce:And a very special girls birthday is coming up.
Jessa:Oh it is?
Royce: yes but what should I get her?
Jessa: you know I think she'll love whatever you do.
Royce: ok I know exactly what to get her.

We finish breakfast and decide to watch a movie we put on the notebook and just cuddled.

After the movie finished we had to get ready to leave. I put on a purple crop top skinny jeans and black converse.

My bae also looked hot he was wearing a blue polo and some khaki shorts.

We cleaned up the room and checked out. we decided to go for a little lazy Sunday drive around town.

We went around and saw cool things laughed and held hands. but by this time we were really missing our babies so we knew it was time to go get them.

We go to my parents house and walk in the kids ran straight to us mommy daddy.

We both pick them up and kiss them on the cheek.

Thanks for watching them mom and dad you guys are the best.

Parents: no problem.

The family is back together again. we decided to go home and have a fun movie night we ordered pizza and then watched how to train your dragon 2.

It was the perfect ending to a awesome day.