Besties

So finally I arrived at my besties house I knocked on the door and when she opened it she started screaming ahh omg!!! Hi jessa come on come in.

Wow what are you doing here!!?? Well I
missed you since we haven't seen eachother in 2 years I decided to pay you a visit is that ok?

Ok ?it's great so omg you have kids now? Yeah I have two this is jenni and my oldest gus is back in New York!!!.

Wow and you have kids too!!! Yeah I have two this is Reggie and he's a year old and then this is rhea and she's 10 months!!!!.

Wow damn that's awesome I know right? So where's Ross? Oh well he's at the studio right now!!! Oh that's awesome!!!!

Jessa: so omg your house is amazing how is it like having r5 as your in laws?

Lara:it's amazing they're all so nice and kind and outgoing.

Jessa: damn that's awesome!!!!

Lara: yeah it's on point. So OMG now that you're here what do you wanna do today?

I don't know up to you!!!! Kk well since you're in California lets go walk around and go to where all the stars are on the Hollywood walk of fame!!!.

Awesome lets go!!!. When we get there it's amazing they have so many stars and people taking selfies all over so of course we took bunches of selfies!!!!.

Then we headed to lunch cause the kids were getting fussy but it was so fun!!!

Lara: did you like it?

Jessa: I loved it that was awesome!!!!.

Lara: awesome tomorrow lets go to Disney world!!!!

Omg yass that would be amazing going on all the rides and screaming lets do it!!!!.

We go back to her house and when we get there Ross is already there.

Lara: hey baby what's up? Nothing hi who's this?

Jessa: oh hi it's me jessa we meet on e when we went to six flags!!!

Oh yeah I remember well I came to visit Lara is that ok?

Sure that's awesome yay.

Well the night ended pretty fun we put the kids to bed and we all started watching Austin and ally lol!!!!