Geoffrey the nurse

Last night I didn't sleep at all trying to make sure that my princess was breathing and making sure she took her Medicine.

Today I got up and made my princess breakfast I made her pancakes with hash browns with orange juice and note card on the side.

I open the door and kiss my baby's forehead baby girl wake up I made you breakfast I whispered to her.

She slowly started opening her eyes up and I helped her sit up here you go baby

aww mi Amor thank you so much.

You're welcome baby girl today I'm your nurse.

can I get a kiss? Then nurse!!!.

Of course you can princess I go and lean in and give her the best Morning kiss possible and I bit her neck. she starts moaning and I know it's good.

I wanted more but I knew she's just was in too much pain instead I slowly backed away.

Next I went and got the kiddos up I made them a quick little breakfast and culled with them. I love morning cuddles with my babies.

I decided I would take them to grandma and grandpas house so that they can have a fun time playing with them and their baby cousin Luke Jill and derick's baby.

When I come back I see my baby moaning in pain baby what's wrong?

Jessa: I don't know baby I have a really sharp pain in my back area and my ribs.

Royce: omg baby girl are you going to be ok?

Jessa: I don't "ouch" know maybe when this pain goes away.

Royce: I'm going to stay right here with you baby don't you move im going to get you your pain medication.

I run downstairs and get Jess a cup of water and her pills I decided to make her some warm tea to help smooth her stomach.

When I get back I give Jess the pills and she drinks a little tea and falls asleep I kiss her forehead and turn off the lights.

I decided to let the kids have a sleepover with their cousins also so my babe can have peace and quiet.

I change into my pajamas and hop into bed with my baby.