Plans

The next morning I get up before royce and make him some breakfast.
I hear him coming down the stairs as I am pouring some orange juice.
I go over to him and hug him tight good morning my love how are you feeling this morning?

I'm better baby wow you made me breakfast?
Yeah just a little something to make you smile
I love you so much thank you baby you're the best I lean in and kiss her.

After breakfast was done I cleaned up the kitchen while Jess went up to take a shower.

I then went upstairs and showered too. We were both done In half an hour and left to go to pick up the babies and do something fun.

When we got to my parents house all my siblings were there.
Hey Geoffrey how's it going bro? They come over to hug me
I'm doing better guys thanks.

So son have you though about what you're going to do?
Yeah I have well me and Jess talked about It a lot last night and i think we're just going to travel and be with the kids I'm going to do radio interviews and some tv stuff that people have been contacting me about I'm just going to be open and honest with everything.
I'm still going to be in the studio while trying not to stress my voice out much so it heals right and be good to go.

Wow we're so happy so we told you royce we knew you would figure it out and be ok.

Yeah it didn't take long once you guys talked to me and we though it through. I wanna be with the kids and my love and just spend some quality time with them and the in laws and you guys we're gonna be good. And hopefully I get some even more good ideas for songs.

Jess comes and hugs me tight I love you so much. And we're so excited to start this journey and have some fun.

We get home and tell husband Jenny and they're so excited to babies don't understand anything right now but it's going to be fun.

At night I get a phone call from jimmy telling me I have a couple of request to be on the today show talking and Sirius xm talking about what I have and what my plans are I tell jimmy that I'll do them.

He says ok I have to be at the today show by 8am
Alright man Thank you I'll be there I say.