Disneyland

Well today I woke up super excited to go to Disneyland with my bestie Ross and their kids!!!!!.

I went downstairs and saw Lara already dressed and ready to go!!!. Hey you look great thanks!!!! You look great too lol thanks bestie.

Then Ross comes down with their kiddos and I get jenni dressed and we're ready to go.

The drive was amazing it was so fun and we Jammed out to smile😃. And finally we arrived.

Wow it was so magical at the entrance we saw Mickey and Minnie and then walked straight in wow!!!. The first ride we went on was splash mountain but poor Ross couldn't go on because he said he would watch the kiddos.

Wow that was so fun and refreshing getting splashed!!!. The next ride Ross and Lara went on was space mountain. i hear that ride is so fun!!!.

Then we ride a buzz light year ride which we could all ride on!!!!. And then we went on a couple more roller coasters together!!!. And we are Ice cream and sandwiches and had a fun day!!!. We watched the last parade of the night then it was time to go back home!!!.

Wow today was so fun jenni had a blast and I had a blast hanging out with my bestie and her family it was on point.

But I was really missing my bae and just then I got a Call it was my bae calling to FaceTime it was 10pm here in Cali but in New York in was 1 am!!!!.

Hi baby how are you? I'm great baby boy missing my boys lots but having so much fun!!!!.

Well that sounds great!!! What have you guys been up to? Well today I took gus to the park and then we went and fed the birds!!!

Aww bae I wish u were over here because today we went to Disneyland and it was the best of times!!!!. Well princess I'm so glad you guys had fun well I should get going because I have an early morning session but I love and miss you guys so much .

Aww baby boy i miss my boys and love you too take care and we'll see you guys soon!!!.

And then the was it I knew I was going to have a good night rest.