Big news

Today I woke up and headed to the studio to record a couple new Spanish songs that are coming up on my new album.

I want to make this album my best one yet and just add a bunch of new sounds and make it very personal.

As soon as I'm done doing my recording session my manager jimmy tells me some big news

Jimmy: Royce you're going on tour with Ariana grande to promote your new album.

I am wow this is amazing I hug jimmy and thank him for putting this all together.

When do I leave? Tomorrow you hit the road for about 2 months.

Oh ok thanks man I say to jimmy. As soon as I love the studio I head home to tell my baby the news.

I walk in and see that my parents are here.

Hola ma y pa I say to my parents and hug them.

Hola Hijo como esatas? I'm good but I have some big news to share with everyone where is Jessa?.

Here I am baby sorry I was changing the babies diaper in the bathroom. She comes over and kisses me on the lips.

Oh that's ok ok so I have some big news my manager jimmy just told me that I'm going on tour in tomorrow for a month with Ariana grande to promote my new album.

What wow baby that's amazing congratulations!!!.

Omg son that's amazing. So you guys think it's a good idea to go?

Yeah I think it's a great idea!!! Ahh baby thank you so much it's just I'm going to miss you guys and the babies a whole month.

I know it going to be hard but we can FaceTime and call each other everyday says Jessa. I love you I say to her she always knows what to say to calm me down.

We all decided to go out for dinner and I cuddled all my babies tight the rest of the day because I'm going to miss them so much.

As soon as I get home I start packing and fall right asleep because I have an early flight to catch tomorrow morning.