The baby

Well jessa and me had our second baby and its a girl!!. we're so in love with our two kids they're the best thing that has ever happened to us ahh!!!.

We named her jenni. because we wanted her to have a j name like jessa just like gus has a g for me. she is now 6 months old and full of life I say she is more wiggly and active than gus was at that age.

I woke up early today because I had an early morning session at the studio. I went and did a google hangout with some of my roycenaticas it was honestly so fun.

When I walk in the door I hear gus all happy smiling I grab him and pick him up I tickle his tummy and he's just starts laughing and has a huge smile across his face.

Jessa: hi baby how was your morning session at the studio?

Royce: it went great baby but I've been craving those lips ever since I left this morning can I have a little more?

Jessa: sure I blushed he comes closer to me caresses my face then kisses me perfectly I loved it I wasn't complaining I was feeling him I wanted more but I know that we needed to be completely alone.

At that moment jenni started crying it looks like she was jealous because she also wanted a kiss from daddy. aww come here princess I'll give you a kiss too I kissed those beautiful rosy cheeks of hers and a smile appeared quickly on her face.

So what do you wanna do today? Let's go to the park and have fun!! Ok let's go. when we get to the park we head straight to the playground where gus loves to Go down the slide.

Royce: baby come up here with jenni she'll love it !!.

okay!! We were all up on the slide and decided we were all gonna slide down together!! Me and jessa held hands and held the kids tight it was perfect!!!.

It was getting late so we decided to go home and put the kids to bed. ohh man I loved this day so much just hanging out with my baby's it's the best time ever it never gets old.

Finally me and my bae have some alone time I make her some hot chocolate and we sit on our sofa going to watch the maze runner and ending our day just like it started in eachothers arms.