Chapter 15

"Yo Drakens, it's Drakestopher!" Drake pulls out my headphone and gives me a look, you know, the look that says 'really?'

        "Are you seriously watching my videos right now?" He says in a sleepy voice.

        "Why wouldn't I be watching your videos right now? I haven't seen these 'cause every time you       make a video you make me leave. Plus, if I'd never met you you better believe this is what I'd be         doing right now. Plane rides are so boring, and you fell asleep."

        "Yeah, yeah whatever." He rolls back over in his leaned back seat, then quietly,"My little fangirl."

        My heart speeds up at him calling me his, then the rest of what he says registers. "Hey," I yell, and hit his arm, he just chuckles and adjusts in his chair so he's facing me again. 

        "Well if you're so bored we can play words with friends."

        I perk up, "Yes please."

We pay the taxi-dude and get out, then walk up to the front door of my brothers house. It's pretty average sized, but the inside is especially homey. He wanted his kids to grow up in an environment where they weren't afraid to spill and play. My mind turns to the little buggers. I love them so much, missing them is the worst part of me moving thousands of miles away. I can't wait to see their dopey smiles that bring those warm pings to my heart. 

        "Uh, Rinn, are we gonna go on in?" Drakes voice breaks me away from my thoughts. 

        "Oh, yeah! Sorry, let me just find the key..." I bury my hand in the flower pot beside the door. My mind instantly wanders to the creepy crawlies that could be hidden in the dirt. Come on, I know it's in here somewhere! Just when I start to give up, my hand brushes the cold metal of the key. I pull it out and raise it up in victory, a smile spreads to my face, "Got it!"

        The key is wiped off on my jeans before I insert it in the lock. "Ya know, if you weren't able to find that I could've used my awesome detective skills to pick the lock."

        "Oh hush! Now that would just be rude."

        We pull open the door and are greeted with a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. I drop my bags and they land someplace in the entryway before running in to the kitchen. I jump and fiercly hug my favorite brother. "I missed you so much Cam!"

        "Missed you too Nerd."

        "Hey! Thats not a very nice way to greet your sister who you haven't seen in a month!"

        "Whatever. So this must be Drake?"

        "Yupp" I respond popping the 'p'.

        "Well, it's nice to meet you Drake." They go in for a handshake. "Wait, is this the Drake you used to obsess over?"

        "I mean, I wouldn't go as far to say obsess..."

        "The one you have's face plastered all over your walls at moms house? The one you used to sit and make me wat-"

        My hand slaps over his mouth. I look at Drake and say nervously, "Okay, thats enough of that. Where are the babies!" 

        "Rinn, they're not babies anymore. They're in the loft, playing with Reids old Beyblades."

        "Beyblades? Oh my goodness guys! We have to have a tournament tonight, it'll be soooo fun."

        Drake, who has been weirdly silent, smiles at me enthusiastically. "Rinn it's on!"

        "Yay! I'll beat you so bad! We're playing with the old-old ones, so lets go make ours."

        We walk upstairs. Two little boys are up there when we arrive screaming, "Three, two, one, let it rip!" I shake my head at their antics, they act just like me when I was their age. 

        "Excuse me sirs, your aunt Rinn would like a hug and a kiss right here!" I say pointing to my cheek. As soon as they see me, they yell my name and run over and do as I asked. We all pull away and they look up at Drake. 

        "Who's this aunt Rinn?" asks Azreal. Gabriel gives him the stink eye and crosses his arms. Oh the chivalry! 

        Drake bends down and extends his hand to the little boys, "I'm Drake, it's nice to meet you guys." They both shake, still slightly cautious with him. He jumps up and rubs his hands together, "So, you're aunt tells me you guys are pretty good at Beyblades? I must say, back in the day, I wasn't too bad. Could I interest you two in a tournament featuring Rinn and your dad?"

        Their faces light up and we all go over to the stadiums and sit down. Drake is so good with kids. It makes me like him even more. Wait? Like him? Drake, no. I just had a stupid infatuation with him when I was a kid. Or did I?

A/N:

Oh lawdy! Well this was fun. Just like Valentines Day. Just kidding, ew. I have unhealthy hate for that 'holiday'. 

I was writing this when I should have been doing homework. :P 

Eww to that too.

Anyway, with that said, I haven't even re-read this, so if it sucks then I'm sorry.

Have a great dayyyy. Or night. Or whatever.

How was your guys' Valentines Day? I'm willing to be civil in case yours was awesome.

Blub, Blub, Blub. GewwByeeeee