Chapter 11

2 a.m. Rinn Pov

        I hear rustling outside my bedroom. Oh God! I'm gonna die! Phone, phone, phone, where the hell is my phone!?! Shit. I left it on the kitchen table. Grabbing my lamp from my nightstand, I tip-toe to my door. Slowly and quietly I pull it open, then slip out, lamp in hand. I see a dark figure and swing. 

        "Goddammnit Rinn hat hurt! It's just me."

        "What the Fuck Drake! Why are you here?.... Ah, nevermind. Are you okay?"

        He sighs and states tiredly, "Yeah, I'm fine."

        "Phew! I thought you were a goddammned robber!"

        "Yeah, I'm a robber, here to steal your dinosaur VCR and game cube."

I feel so bad, I hit Drake with a fucking lamp! Now over the shock, I rush to the freezer to grab a bag of frozen peas. I hand it to him and he places it on his shoulder where the lamp hit. We stare at each other for a minute. I look away.

        "Seriously though, whats up? Why are you here?"

        "Well, I talked to her. She told me what you couldn't. I left and now have nowhere to go."

        "Aw shit. I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. UGH!"

        "No, no, it's fine. You didn't do anything wrong. I just needed a place to crash for the night. I'm glad you told me. And, it's not your fault. I was planning on leaving her anyway, this just sped it up a little bit."

        "You were?"

He looks away. "Hey Drake? If you don't hate me too much you can just stay here..." I blush at my forwardness. Maybe he doesn't even want to stay here. My place was just a convenient-

        "I'd love to! Thank you so much!"

        "Alright, now go to sleep. I need all twelve hours to not be an ugly sloth."

        He chuckles, "Aha whatever. Night."

        "Night."

The next morning I awake to sunlight streaming in my window. Damn. I need to go buy some curtains... and food. I roll over and contemplate my plans for the day. Time to get up. I slowly pull the blanket off and sit up in bed. Cold air greets me and I groan loudly. The door opening startles me. I look up to see Drake frantically looking at me with concern laced eyes. 

        "Are you okay!?! Do I need to call the hospital!"

        "Uh... no?"

He lets out a breath and visibly relaxes. "Good." He stands there awkwardly for a bit.

        "So... I need to get dressed, and then maybe later we can go to the store?"

        "Yes! The only cereal you have is Raisin Bran. Eek!" He makes an icky face. 

We go dowwnstairs to the garage and find his car. It's so cute, exactly what you would think Drake drives. We get in and he starts it, Fall Out Boy blares from the speakers immediately. He blushes and goes to turn it down. I grab his wrist quickly and say,

        "It's okay, leave it." 

He does and we just sit, not talking to each other. Then Breathe Carolina starts playing. He looks over at me at the same time that I do him. The next thing I know we were dancing crazily and screaming the lyrics.

        "We're Savages!" I sing and then a little "Looks dun duh duh dun blmmm... I don't know the words." 

The song ends and I realize we're sitting in Walmarts parking lot. Drake turns the radio off and we sit in a comfortable silence for a bit. We get out and our eyes lock above the car and we burst out laughing. 

"Alright Drake, focus." I say, trying to keep a straight face. We're in the first aisle, huddled up with our game faces on. I hand him some coupons I cut out this morning.

"Okay, got it."

"Twenty minutes to find as much junk-food as you can and everything on those coupons. Meet you back at this spot.

"Thanks for the pep talk, ready, set, go!"

We rush off in opposite directions with our carts. I come across the chip aisle and see three bags of chips I want, all sitting next to each other. What else to do in this situation besides running past them with your arm out and shoving them all in your cart? And I wonder why I'm always getting kicked out of stores. 

A/N: Helloooooo lovely readers! Suspensful as shit right? No? Okay. Well do any of you know the band Late Nite Reading? CatchingYourClouds toured with them and some other bands a while ago on the BryanStarzz tour. Okay, to the point. They live in Indiana. I live in Indiana. Their city is right next to mine. I've seen Brady in public... once. Not that big of a deal it was whatever, I FANGIRLED SO HARD. One of my friends is friends with them. I don't know why I'm telling you this. I don't even think theres a point in here somewhere. BUT WE'RE PRACTICALLY NEIGHBORS! 

Merry late Christmas and happy late New Year! What did you get? Are any of you going to any  7MIH/ Austin Jones shows? I think imma go with mah best fraaand.