Chapter 10

Drake P.O.V. 

What was up with Rinn? She looked so serious, it must be important. But why couldn't she tell me? And why do I have to ask Lauren? So many questions...

Rinn P.O.V.

        I put my headphones in and try to go to sleep. Tears leak out of my eyes and seep onto my pillow. I haven't cried in a long time. It's not even my problem. I just feel so much empathy for Drake right now. I won't be able to stand not seeing that goofy smile plastered on his face. He'll be heartbroken. Why'd I even say anything at all... This is my fault, they're both going to hate me.

That night Drake questioned Lauren. He was furious after he learned the truth. All he could feel was betrayal.

        One look at his confused face when he walked in was all it took for Lauren to spill her guts.  "That little slut told you didn't she!?! Now I'm the bad guy. Drake you don't even understand! While you're gone touring with that stupid acoustic guitar of yours do you even think of me? I just get so lonely...How could I not?"

        "How could you not? What the HELL are you talking about? Rinn told me to come up here because something serious happened and YOU needed to be the one who told me, so out with it already because I obviously dont know!"

        "She didn't tell you? Oh puh-leese. I know she did, but if you're gonna play dumb with me here it is! I CH-EA-TED on you and I know you have been too with that yucky Rinn girl."

        "Okay seriously," Drake shakes his head. "I did not cheat on you and if you honestly think so little of me and are so quick to jump the gun with somebody else I think we need to be done." 

        "What noooo. Drake please. I love you! I didn't mean it. I was just, just jealous!" She reaches for him. He shoves her away and avoids her sickening touch.

        "Obviously not, and I don't love you." With that he goes to their room and starts shoving things in a duffel. 

        "Drake are you shitting me! You're actually going to leave." Lauren states in disbelief. He just ignores her and continues packing. Next, he grabs Sora, goes around her, and walks out the front door. Her whiny voice still ringing in his ears.

^^^^^gods POV?^^^^^

Authors Note:

        Okay, first off, shoutout to Y0uTube1sMyL1fe for making me giggle in the comments section of last chapter (hope dats not weird). 

        ~(o_o)~ Anywayyyyyy, I thought I'd post another chapter because.... I actually don't know I fucken felt like it I guess.

        As always thank you for reading. Hope you have a spectacular dai!