Chapter 6

"Dude we haven't done anything all day but play video games"

"Dude? Really?"

"Haha is that all you heard from that whole thing?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Wow! Hey are you hungry?"

"A little, why?"

"Want to go get some pizza?"

"Always!"

"I only eat cheese, is that okay?"

"Totally, I'm a vegetarian. So glad you didn't say meat lovers or something."

"Twinning!"

"Haha you dork, thats awesome."

We got our pizza delivered instead of dining in concidering how late it had gotten. When we were done I got my dinosaur VCR out and plugged it into the flat-screen. We decided to watch Robin Hood considering I haven't seen it all the way through and it was his favorite.

The next thing I know I'm waking up to sunshine streaming in through my living room window. I stared at a blue screen, trying to wake up. Once I fully did, I realized there was a warm body snuggled up behind me. Freaking out I fall off the couch, bringing the blanket with me. Drakes eyes slowly pop open, he must be waking up from the absense of a blanket. I can't help but admire how adorable he is, all sleepy eyed and whatnot. I sit up on my floor and wrap the blanket around me. We stare at each other for a minute, then simultaneously he sits up and starts apologizing for falling asleep while I rush to the bathroom. Shit. He has a girlfriend and I... Look awful in the morning my goodness that is truly horrifying.

Drake P.O.V. (Awwwww snap! Bet you weren't expectig that! Well jokes on you 'cause I wasn't either)

Rinn and I get pizza for dinner. We devour the whole thing quickly since both of us haven't eaten since breakfast. When we're done I'm not ready to leave yet. I really enjoy spending time with her, even more than my supposed girlfriend. We used to be happy. At one point I thought we'd get married. Me being away all the time on tour proably doesn't help, somewhere along the way I fell out of love with her. Just like she did me I presume.

        Rinn cuts me out of my thoughts when she asks if I want to watch a movie. I smile at her knowingy and nod my head. She doesn't want me to leave either. I'm thouroghly surprised when she pulls a VCR out of a moving box and starts to plug it in. This girl. She puts in a tape and fast forwards it to the begining of the movie. I swear the comercials are longer than the actual movie. Then, she sits next to me on her comfy couch as the movie starts.

"Wow, I can't believe you remembered my favorite movie."

"Yupp!" she smiles nervously. As we start to watch the movie she pulls the blanket off the back of the couch and spreads it out onto the both of us. 

"Why would he do that! The asshole!" Rinn yells for the 10th time at the Tv.

"You do realize they can't hear you, right?" she smiles sheepishly at this and shuts up.

30 minutes later she's at it again.

"You are the worst movie talker ever!"

"Oh. I know I'm sorry." she looks up at me innocently, clearly embarrassed with herself.

        Somehow during the movie we fall asleep. I wake up the next morning. Cold. The absense of body heat and a blanket wake me. I roll over and my eyes connet with the most beatiful green eyes. I could have sworn they were a blue/grey yesterday. I come to my senses and tear my eyes from hers and start to rapidly apologize for falling asleep on her. Her cheeks heat up and she quickly runs into what I assume is her room. 

        She looks cute in the morning. Her hair wasn't an afro, it just looked slightly out of place and unbrushed. She didn't have makeup smeared all over because she didn't wear it. This was completely different from what I've been waking up to for what seems like forever, and I liked it. It was refreshing. I smile to myself every time I think back to her wrapped up in the blanket on the floor.

A/N:

Okay so that was exciting! I already have this whole story written out, I just have to type it. Drakes point of view however was completely spontaneous, though. I was done typing the chapter and I just thought it was too short, so I added something. It actually turned out to be really fun. With that said sorry if his point of view is a little awkward. I'm not a guy, and like I said this was not planned.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this! :D

If for some reason you like my cheesy ass story it would mean a lot if you would Vote, Comment, or Tell ya frands!