Chapter 8

I invite Drake up for a cup of coffee. I wish I was cool and drank tea, but I'm not.

        "Coffee? It's like 8pm Rinn, what the Hell?"

        "Oh, uh, well any time is breakfast time am I right! Plus, it isn't really coffee... more like half coffee, half creamer. I'm not the black coffee type o' person, ya know? It tastes good like this you should try some, or..."

        "You are officially a dork, but yes I would love to try some of your half n' half coffee at 8 o'clock at night."

         "Don't make fun! Anyway, step into my humble abode." I start to turn the knob, but it doesn't budge. "Shit!"

        "What?" Drake replies in concern and turns me around to look at him.

I look down at my feet so that he doesn't see the reddening in my cheeks. "I locked myself out..." I mumble at the suddenly very interesting carpeted floor.

        "What? What was that Rinnnnn?"

        "I locked myself out." A little louder now.

        "Still can't hear youuu." Drake says in a singsong voice, that litte...

Growing irritated I look him straight in his blue/green eyes, "I locked us out, OKAY!" normally I don't lose my cool so fast, but dammit he knows just how to get under my skin. Crazy how we know each other so well considering its only been a little while. I hear a click in front of me and snap back into attention. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me, my door is being pushed open by a smiling Drake, shoving a hand his pocket, the other sprawled out in front of him, "M'lady."

       "Wh-what did you do?" I question, more confused than ever. He pulls something out from his back pocket and it all clicks, he picked my lock for me. "Oh the chivalry!" Drake pretends to pop his collar and swat imaginary dust off his shoulders, "No problem." 

        "RAHHHHHHHHH!" I jump on him, "TEACH MEHH." 

        "Okay, okay, but first you're gonna need to get off darlin."

I blush, surprised by my actions, "Oops?"

Needless to say I'm not quite the fastest learner. Twenty minutes later I'm still not getting it and Drakes' growing frustrated with me. Oh well, psh, when would I ever even need that... Yeah whatever, shut up. I guess I'll just have to start wearing my lanyard again, good thing it's KICKASS!

        We give up and I just open the door and walk into my tiny kitchen, Drake trailing behind.

        "Can I get you a drink sir?" I say in a terrible british accent. 

        "Why yes madam that would be lovely!" He replies in an even worse accent. I giggle and walk over to the cabinet to grab two mugs. Then, turn the stove on, grind up some coffee beans and make coffee like a pro. As I'm pouring in the coffee to fill up half our mugs I turn to him, "If you don't like it, you don't have to drink it, alright?"

        "Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't lie to you RinnyPoo."

        "First, never call me that again, and second... okay there was no second but," I trail off as I pull the creamer out of the fridge. He laughs and I take our drinks over to the small table in the other room and set them down. We sit down and he takes a seat across from me. He gives me a skeptical look and brings the mug to his lips, but pauses. He takes a deep breath and looks at me.

        "Nervous?"

        "Maybe a little, same time?"

        "Alright, ready! Three, two, one GO!" I rush out and we both take a sip. Drakes expression is unrecognizable. I furrow my brows at him asking silently if it was okay. I take his expression as a no and start, " It's not for everybody, sorry for wasting your time I guess."

He gives me a stern look, "Actually, it wasn't that bad my little RinnyPoo."

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in forever, but, ya know, I'm a lazy bitch. Hope that wasn't too bad. 

        WHO'S EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN! PLEASEEE PLEASEE PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE IF YOU'RE READING THIS.  

I feel like I should end this authors note with something inspirational, but I can't think of anything... OH! I know! How about try not to spend more than 13 hours in bed... damn that wasn't even inspirational. Whatever. I love you 5ever! Stay classy and be nice to giraffes. 

        -----CalistaTheBear (~o_o)~