Chapter 1

Why did it take me so long to find this kid. He is gorgeous. I, I think I'm in love. 

        "Rinn time for dinner!" my mom calls. I sigh as I close the Youtube app, his face drifts away and a black screen replaces his smile.

Five years later

        I decided not to go to college. My mom didn't even care. What she cared about was that I wasn't going to stay in small town Westfield, Indiana. No, I'm not doing that. I don't want to go to college, get a job, find a husband, have a few kids, learn to hate him, and then not even use the degree I got and be a miserable stay at home mom. I don't want to be normal, god how I hate that word. I don't want to be a doctor, a lawyer, or most importany, her. Maybe I'll go someday, but I want to take a year off, maybe more, explore the west coast. After all, thats where my favorite musician lives. Over the years my love for Drake Christopher has just grown. He's just so cute and sweet and awkward, like me. I mean, who doesn't want that? Not that I expect to run into him or anything, he sort of stopped being such a huge priority once I reached high school. That doesn't mean I completely forgot about him, or my desire to see the beauty of the world outside the loads and loads of cornfields, though.

A/N: 

        This is my first story so please don't get frustrated with me if the chapters are super short and not very detailed. Also, I would like to warn you that this story is EXTREMELY cheesy. Overall, though, thats pretty much how I wanted it. 

UPDATED!: THIS FIRST CHAPTER KINNA SUCKS BOOTY HOLE, SO PLEASE KEEP READING I PROMISE IT GETS SORTA BETTER

Thank you for reading! I hope that you at least somewhat enjoyed this. :D