Prolouge

"But mom i have dreams, i am only sixteen. Please don't do this to me".
Zhan has been begging his mom not to agree to this arrangement but his mother is not even paying heed to his request.

"You young man, i have been telling you to go to the room and prepare your stuff. I have agreed to this arrangement already, if one sacrifice of your can bring us good life, why can't you do it. Don't you care about your siblings and me. Do you wnat us to starve everyday like we do. How can you be so selfish".

"But mom we can gain all this just let me complete my studies i promise to get all this you want but right niw you are in hurry to get out of your problems by selling me technically fir money. Mom please let me live my dream".

Zhan's mother slaps him hard on face for spitting such nonsense.
"I am selling you. Do you have any shame left at all. How dare you accuse me of such atrocious deed. GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW".

Zhan got up and ran to his room crying. Well it was not a room but small storeroom like area where there was a mattress and bulb to lighten the room. Zhan lay down on the mattress and cries. His sister comes to him and caresses his back and tells him to give in to his mother's acceptance and it will be very beneficial for all of them.

Zhan's POV

why is everyone so selfish. I always thought about them before myself and they all want to marry me off to someone who is not even my age. Just for money i am becoming an object in exchange. What should i do. I can't even run and go somewhere else as i have no money and no friend to go to. Ohh god is this my end, i have to give up my dreams and love for studies up. Is there no escape now.

I hear a knock on my door before mom enters with two more people holding bags with dresses in them. I look at mom waiting for explanation of this. Why are people with dresses in their hands coming to my room.

"They are here for your measurements and then they will let you try these dresses on. Your future husband send them for your wedding day. He told me to choose one from them for your special day and rest you can keep to wear otherwise". I was shocked is she insane. Does she even know what she is talking about. I am man for god sake why will i wear dress and why are they even saying my special day as if i am interested. I look at them as if they have grown two heads and start speaking rubbish. I guess they have lost their mind already.

"Mom are sane enough. Are you sure you are not mentally disturbed after learning about getting so much money by selling me that you are not thinking with your brain anymore. I am a guy for god sake why will i wear dresses and secondly i am not even interested in this so called wedding. So stop saying it is my 'special day' ". I give her attitude which receives me a slap. Tears pool in my eyes my mother used to love me before money clouded her mind after father left and she always blamed me that if i supported my father in earning a living he wouldn't leave all of us. But how can se expect me an 11 year old boy to earn a living or even understand all this. And since that unfortunate day when my dad ran away, she always looked at me with contempt. That was untill i started supporting her in earning for this house. But the minute she got to know that i actually be very useful after selling me off to a rich guy who is after me she started digging out information and offering my hand to the guy in marriage just for money and status in society. I am becoming a scapegoat for her greed now.

I guess there is no way out from all of this.

"Your husband to be wants you to start living as a girl from now on because he has a image to maintain in this society and he can't let people know he is marrying a boy, so he will marry you in wedding gown and rest of the dresses are for you to start wearing them and get used to it. Start living as a girl from today and start behaving like a girl too".

Has she gone insane. She is asking me to be a girl. Oh god please let me die why are you making go through this hell. This humiliation. I swallow my pride cause i have no choice. They take measures of my body before choosing few dresses and telling me try them on. After 345564477 hours of trying and getting embarrassed i thought it was all over but no they had to also add a new hair wig on my head to give me a girlish look and tell me few makeup tips too.

The most embarrassing was when they were adding fake breasts to me. I mean i am guy and all my dignity just went to flush.
"Be prepared, tomorrow someone will come to teach you how to be presentable in society as a meek girl you will behave in front his colleagues and other friends".

I was so angry from all this and she was adding fuel to the fire. I wish i can just run away. I hope just this is all dream that i wake up from in few hours.

So i am speechless. I mean what the hell. Is she really a mother or witch🙄🙄

So tell me how is the plot. Do you all like it.

I know i have been very very late in updating recently and so as a compensation i am writing this new story and i will give a lot of chapters as i am free for few days till my college opens. Till then enjoy this annoying mother and a girly zhan 😂😂😂