Fifteen

Everyone held their breath when they heard the doctors mentioning bad news. Especially mrs. Xiao, when she heard word bad news she fainted because it reminded her of her dead daughter and it traumatized her so deep that the mere mention of the word meant death to her.

Nurses immediately ran towards her and picked her up on the gurney before taking her to a private room to rest. Wang yibo himself was anxious. He didn't want to believe anything before they tell him what's exactly is the bad news but he is a human being and its his nature to assume and create concerns.

Everyone waited for mrs. Xiao to be taken to the room to rest. Then they all looked at the doctor and waited anticipating the worst news. Even the doctors themselves felt the pressure standing there. It never made them hesitate before but today they hesitated to break the news to the family. That boy in there was in critical condition.

"So the good news is that the boy is still alive and breathing but bad news is he is in coma and we have no idea when he will wake up. It could be-days, months, years and there might be a chance he might never wake up but for now he is breathing".

"Wait wait wait, who are you talking about. We bought a girl in here. She was poisoned there's no boy. You are mistaking us for someone else what happened to the girl".

Mrs wang who wasn't known to the fact that xiao zhan was actually a boy till now
Tried Correcting the doctor but they looked at her weirdly.

"I am sorry but you are clearly mistaken. The person we just operated on is a boy not a girl. You must be mistaken".

Mrs wang looked at her son for some explanation when she looked at determined look on doctors faces.
"Wang yibo what is the meaning of this. How dare you disrespect us like this. What were you thinking by trying to marry a boy. Did you even think how will get an heir to our empire. I won't let you do this. I won't let you ruin all this by marrying a boy. We are leaving right now. We have nothing to do with that boy".

"Mum, stop. You have no idea about anything and you won't let me speak. That boy in their almost died in our house today. What fo you think will happen if someone founds out about this, do you know what will happen to our empire".

Wang yibo tries his best to reason with his mom who clearly isn't having any of it. The one thing she wants is that there must be a heir to their empire and this clearly wont get them an heir so what's the use for any sort of sympathy.

All this while they forgot what the main reason for them to be here was. The doctors looked annoyed by now. They had other patients waiting for them too and here they were stuck between a family drama they had no role in.

"Excuse me, please take your family issues off this floor. Other patients families are also waiting for us too. If you want yo know what has happened to that boy we shall talk but if it's not your priority anymore we may leave

"All of you, shame on you. Wang yibo how dare you worry about your reputation when my son their is fighting for his life because of you. Mark my words now my son goes home with me. We won't stay in your charity home anymore".

"Please tell me how is my son doctor. Leave them out its none of their business anyway".

"I am sorry to say this but as already said your son is in coma and we were successful in extracting the poison but it had already mixxed in his blood stream which caused this. Now we can observe him and wait. And I can't assure you about his health after he wakes up because this poison basically causes paralysis and as it had reached his blood its hard to determine. We can only wait. But please be positive".

Doctors left them and continued their work. Mrs xiao who was resting before when she heard commotion she came where doctors were and saw wang yibo and his family arguing and disregarding the matter of her son's life. She was infuriated and came rushing towards them. Giving yibo an earful of her mind she requested doctors to explain her what happened to her.

When the doctors left, mrs. xiao had no strength to support herself because the next minute she fell to the floor regretting all she did to her son. If only she had nit given in to request and threats that day her son would be in their home helping them and her daughter might have been alive instead of dead like now.

She stood up and ran behind the doctors.
"Excuse me, doctor. Wait, can i see him? Where is he now?"

"Ahh yes he is still in ICU ward as we are still observing him but yes you can see him but only one person at a time. One thing more, he can hear you, so if you speak some motivational words to him and make him feel loved and give him hope so that he will have the will to live because mostly coma patients wake up from will of surviving".

Mrs. Xiao immediately bowed to him and thanked him alot for saving her boy and telling her all this so she can try her best to wake her boy up and take him home. A real home this time. Where they used to live and not in that fabricated rich dream house which only caused them pain and sufferings till now.

Hii guyyss......so a late and short update because i have presentation tomorrow morning and i have been busy rehearsing it and preparing for it. Once i am done tomorrow i will drop chapters after chapters of both the books🥰🥰🥰🥰

Don't forget to comment and vote 😘😘😘