Sixteen

A week later

Everyone was very worried about xiao zhan. In one week he showed no sign of waking up or any sign of improvement. Doctors kept checking him incase if there's something they missed on request of yibo and mrs. Xiao but there was nothing wrong. Still zhan didn't want to wake up. It was like he wanted to sleep for long.

Mrs . Xiao came to hospital everyday and only left when it was night time and she had to go to sleep at her house. No one was allowed at the hospital for the night time as it was against the visiting rules.
But there was always a nurse present at the station to monitor every patient's condition.

Mrs. Xiao was just leaving the room to go back to her house. She kissed zhan's forhead, shedding tears in pain if saying another goodbye without receiving one and it pained her to not see her son opening his eyes and smiling at her like he used to.

'Why did i ever give in to that rich brat' 'my baby boy is so sick and pale and not waking up' 'if there's really a god up there and he is watching me right now, i beg you i have lost one child, please don't let my other die too, save my offspring, save this piece of my body and blood, i will sacrifice all that this child brought me but leave him don't take him too'.

Regretting every decision she leaves the room just like everynight, closing the door behind her but not before taking a last glance of xiao zhan she leaves the floor. She didn't notice a lady covering her face in black scarf crossing her. The lady looked at her while she left. There were tears in her eyes but she cleaned it and shook her head telling herself to be strong that she needs to do this.

"I am sorry, but i have no choice. I wish, you could see me but i must do everything i can to protect xiao zhan before he looses his life, it hurts to say but I can't tell anyone about this because even i have no idea who is after his life and who is with him in reality".

The lady left and went towards zhan's room. But before going she kept distributing packs of food saying that her son today fought for his life and has won over his fight to live today and she is happy and distributing food around. Everyone believes her story easily and because she mentioned her baby, they happily accepted because who wouldn't like to celebrate when a baby survived and is healthy now. So no one suspected her and ate happily. After everyone ate they all fell asleep easily without any hindrances.

She immediately went to the room xiao zhan was currently at and packed his clothes and took his medicine they were giving him for recovery so she could but them when they are over. She immediately called her help at elevator and pushed xiao zhan bed but not before covering his face so nobody would ask her about who he is and will think they are dead. The people she called for were dressed in nurse clothing themselves and they helped her to take xiao zhan out of hospital easily. They had prepared well and made sure to take a hospital ambulance so it would look like that the body is being given to its relatives.
(Don't know if its like that or not but i just presumed that hospital gives dead body to the relatives like this).

After they took off from the hospital and were at safe distance and made sure no one was following them they stopped the ambulance and shifted xiao zhan to a camper vam which was designed especially for him so they could connect him to oxygen and machines to monitor his progress. They had a doctor with them so they had nothing to worry.

All of them left the ambulance there and left making sure to not reveal any trail so nobody could catch them. They planned to take zhan to korea out of this country so nobody could catch them and make sure zhan is well taken care of before he returns. They all wanted zhan's welfare and they would do anything for that.

They all finally took off their masks and clothes changing into their own clothes.
Once out they all looked at each other and screamed victory. The lady who was in black and took zhan out of the hospital looked at zhan and her eyes filled with tears. She could see how much zhan had lost weight and how he looked malnourished and sick. They will all make sure to bring back zhan to life and change him to new person, one who wouldn't be meek like before and who will stand up for himself.

All them dosed off soon and the car was driven towards airport, where a privet jet was waiting for them to take them to korea. They didn't know who it was who wanted them to save zhan but someone from korea had contacted them or actually one of them and he willing volunteered to bring zhan here in korea to get the best treatment and also let him continue his study and be a man he always wanted to be.

The lady who received this message didn't know what to do to save his zhan. So the opportunity he gave her she immediately grabbed it and called her friends to help her in rescuing zhan from the hospital and reach airport on time and safely so no one caught them.

After all of them had gone to sleep, the lady went to zhan's side and took his face in her hands before kissing his forehead.
"You have suffered enough, its time you heal and stand up again. And in your fight, i will be your support and make sure if you fall, i will make you stand up again till you learn to fight for yourself. We will meet soon and once you wake up, its time to come back and show who you really are. Wake up soon, we are waiting".

They all reach airport in time. Its early morning and they hurry up towards their jet which is waiting for them to take them back to korea. Yes back yo korea, before they all took zhan there they wanted to make sure they will be in safe hands so they went there to check, who is this person who is volunteering them and once they were sure that it was safe to bring zhan there they immediately boarded the jet and planned to rescue zhan last night.

Once they had boarded and were seated the jet took off leaving the bad memories and the struggle zhan went through behind.

In morning,

Everyone was in rush. The whole floor was unconscious throughout the night and they were trying to check on all patients and see if there were any casualties. But they all thanked that nobody was at major risk or they would be  fired just now. They all calmed down till they heard screams from the room no 2315 that was xiao zhan's room. Mrs. Xiao who just came in the hospital to visit her son couldn't find her son or his belongings anything in the room. The bed his son was lying in was missing too. She started screaming for someone to come. The nurses and doctors all rushed towards the room and were flabbergasted when they saw the bed missing. Immediately they went to control room and looked for last night's footages to see who took zhan out of hospital without being noticed

Mrs. Xiao who was looking at the screen trying to see what happened last night when she saw the lady covered in black taking her son away while all of them slept was infuriated.
"How can you all be careless. Someone out of the hospital took my son away and that too in your hospital's ambulance and all of you were doing what sleeping. I will sue you all. Mark my words, if my son is not safe and with me in an hour i will sue this hospital for loosing my son. He is sick and someone took him. What if he doesn't get proper treatment and i loose him. Oh lord why are you punishing me soo much. When will i be forgiven? Please don't take it out in my son he suffered enough".

Mrs. Xiao was still crying when someone came in, and told that police is looking for xiao zhan and found the ambulance left on road near the hospital but no sign of xiao zhan or that lady. Mrs xiao cried loudly hearing this. Loosing hope already she took her purse and left the hospital. She knew only one person who could be responsible for this. She went straight to wang mansion.

Who could be helping zhan? Who is this lady? And what's her relation with zhan? Who is the man who is helping them and why?

Stay tuned for next chapter if eager to find out.

Was wang yibo really behind it🤔🤔🤔