Three

Zhan was in deep sleep when he felt something sniffing his body and his bed dipping like something is jumping on it again and again. He got annoyed and opened his eyes. Upon realising that it was a dog sniffing him and he is surrounded by meat all around, his breath hitched. He glanced at himself and saw his hands and feet tied with meat pieces bound to them. He neither could get off the bed nor run. He started trembling when the dog came near him and bite on the meat near his hand. He almost screamed when he saw his teeth. But he held it in scared that if he screamed, the dog might attack him. He tried his best to shake off the pieces of meat on his body but he couldn't and in frustration his tears started rolling down his face. He tried his best to not make much movement and noise.

'Please god, don't let it bite me. I am scared, someone please help me. Please send someone to help me out'.
He had been praying to god the moment he woke up.

He saw the dog going towards his feet which were tied and licked his feet. He almost peed when he saw how the dog took the bite of meat from his feet scraping the skin a bit. Blood oozed out but not much because it was a scratch.

His body was shaking while the dog was sniffing his thigh trying to look for another piece of meat there. He could feel his heartbeating fast like it would burst out of his chest any second when a maid came in and threw a chunk of meat on floor and tricked the dog away from zhan's body when the dog jumped on the floor away from zhan's body, finally he took a deep breath before breaking down in loud sobs. He couldn't believe someone could be so cruel to play with his fears so cruelly. He could have been severely injured or bitten by the dog. Hell he could have died of heart attack with how fast his heart was racing. He is sure his heart almost came out of his chest when the dog opened his mouth to eat the piece of meat on his thigh. He was still so scared that he didn't move an inch in fear that if he moved and dog sensed him he will come back to him.

He didn't have much energy in his body to move anymore. His hands hurt like hell because of dried cuts and his feet were scraped too. He got up slowly his eyes fixed on door, still wondering if he should really move or be careful or if the dog is still outside. His mind was so engrossed in watching out for the dog that he didn't notice the piece of meat on floor. As he stepped on it, he slipped hitting his head hard on the table which resulted in a deep cut on his forehead and broken nose. Tears streamed down his face cause of pain and frustration. He hugged his knees tightly wrapping himself in a ball and sobbing loudly wishing he can just die. He was still shaking badly.

His door opened again and this time his mom came in with a evil smile in her face. He could hear some shouting from the living room. Looked like whoever helped him was in deep trouble themselves.

"Please Mom, keep it away, i promise to do whatever you say, please take it away".
He quivered away from the dog who was back in room again with his mom though his leash was in his mother's hand, he was sure that if he did anything to provoke his mother even a bit, it will not take time to release the leash and by the looks of how the dog his agitated and trying to release himself, he will definitely pounce on zhan. Zhan kept squeezing himself trying to become one with the wall, wishing upon anyone who is present up there to open this wall and let him disappear from here. The dog was so scary for him that he peed on the floor in fear.

"Please ma, please i beg you, take him away. I promise to become the perfect wife you want me to be. I will never forget anything again. Please ma, spare me".
He joined his hands together begging to his mother to let him off this time and take away the dog.

"You will definitely listen to me after this. But you really need a punishment to remember never to mess up again. Not only did you embarrass me. You even disobeyed my order. You argued back with your teacher too. I guess last time's punishment was not enough to make you understand. So to make sure you remember what happens to bad behaviour one's like you, you will sleep in the dog house with both the dogs as the punishment. And i dare you, if you try to run away or make noises disturbing our sleep i will tie you up and release this dog on you".
Zhan nodded his head in negative response repeating again and again to spare him but nothing worked for him.

She took the dog out and released him on the maid who helped him and called the guards to hold zhan in-front making him watch how dog teared her apart piece by piece. He vomited and fainted in-front of them. He couldn't bear the site anymore.

"Throw her body out and tie this mad dog back in the cage. Make sure he is tied properly and not fed much. He is an asset to me. My only key to control this 'good for nothing' piece of shit and my only key to success now. And after that throw him out in dog house but don't release the dogs from chain. And do not let him wash up. The smell of meat on his body will make the dogs get attracted to him and they will try to attack him. That will keep him in control. Make sure to tie the dogs at entrance so he cannot escape".
Giving the instructions she left to get ready for her party. She has been making new friends with the ladies of this society she lives in and today she was called to a party to introduce herself and her family. She is taking her daughters along to introduce them to her friends and she wants that her daughters should befriend the boys of these families. So that she can become rich and gain status in society that she always dreamed of.

Okk this is really cruel for mother to be like this.....like what the hell seriously.

But truth is i hate dogs especially those scary ones🥺🥺🥺. I had a very terrible experience once with dog and that's it i was shit scared every-time a dog passes by my side.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well that's it for today. Good night everyone. Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰🥰🥰