Twelve

Xiao zhan was in deep sleep when wang yibo entered the room to call her downstairs. He smiled lightly when he saw how peaceful she looked.

He didn't have the heart to wake her up but he had to because his master's parents were here to meet the master's wife.
"Madam, wake up. Your in laws are here waiting to meet you".
Zhan stirred and opened his eyes. He saw how wang yibo was so close to him that he leaned back a bit. He didn't know that this worsened the situation as it looked a very compromising situation.

*cough* .
They both looked back to see a maid standing on door ready to knock on the open door when she realised that they weren't coming downstairs. She cleared her throat to gain their attention.

"Mast....i mean yibo sir, madam and sir are waiting downstairs for madam zhan, they have sent me to see what's halting you both".
Yibo and zhan immediately get up and help zhan too.

"Ohh sorry, tell them we are coming down in few seconds as madam fell asleep and needs a bit of touchup".
The maid left after bowing and went down to inform about their arrival soon.

Both engaged in awkward silence. Their expressions revealed that they both had same thing in mind.
"Umm....i will wait outside. You should get ready....they are waiting for you madam".

"Ohh.....umm can you not call me madam please.....it makes me feel older when i am pretty sure i am younger than you".

"But master will have my head for disrespecting you. He will not tolerate it. And i cannot afford to loose my job".

"So how about you call me zhan in private when we are alone, but in his presence you call me madam, ok?".

"Fine, as you say. Now please don't delay anymore. And a piece of advice, you are gonna be tested for sure, hope you are ready".
Zhan had no idea about this. Tested, for what? He is not some product tested before use.

Zhan didnt ponder much on the thought and went with yibo downstairs walking elegantly and slowly how he was taught by his mother. He stepped down with his feet pressing on the floor one ahead of other, head held high and his back straight.

"Good evening mother and father"
"Good evening my daughter in law. How are you doing now? Is your hand ok now? We rushed back immediately when we heard from our son about the incident. But don't worry here you have to do nothing you are a princess you are meant to rule not work".

"No no mother, its my responsibility as a daughter in law of this house to have some things under my control and kitchen is one of them. I am fine now, it was a mere accident and i will get over it soon".

"As you say, now you might have been informed about being tested by us, that's where trouble comes in. As you know about our empire in buisness world created by my son, we want to choose best for him, and i want to be sure that you are perfect partner for him. I hope you don't mind, i just want to check that you can produce an heir to our family".

"Are you trying to say you want to check my fertility. Being a women yourself you want to check another's fertility. How can you say such a thing to me".

Xiao zhan was scared now. He knew very well if he got tested that would reveal all their secrets. Not that he doesn't want it. He also wants to reveal that he is a boy but not like this. He started fiddling with his fingers trying to come up with the excuse.

"Alright. You want my fertility to be confirmed i will get it done. But i have a condition too. Let my mom come here and accompany i am still adjusting to all of you and i am not comfortable with someone I don't know yet so my mom will be here if that's fine".

"Ohh no problem dear, i will call my in law its been long time i talked to her actually i will get to meet her too and i heard you have sisters too why not call them too. So you won't feel lonely".