Twenty four

Zhan was as discharged after his recovery. Everyone was worried about him. He had not given any particular reaction to his family.......xuanlu had told him about his condition and he was quiet about it.
Zhan was in his room....alone. After the incident.....he never allowed anybody in his room. He was becoming aloof and isolating himself from every one. Nt even jennie or ziyi could break through him. It was really difficult.

"Zhan zhan......pleaze open up.....we need to talk. You have been holed up in there for many days. Come out now and please eat something"

"Jie i am fine. Stop worrying about me. Its not like i will kill myself. It was past and now is its present. I am happy and secure.....why should you worry. Paul take the car out.....we are going on the business trip. Jie......i have a meeting scheduled....i will see you when i come back.....don't bother my food....i will eat something on the way".

Xiao zhan......came out of the room with the luggage packed and passport in hand. He was dressed in luxury suit and tie. Xuanlu, ziyi and jennie was shocked to see him like that. They never expected him to be like this. They thought he will cry but it was totally opposite. Zhan had lost all the colours in his eyes. The happiness he had had all vanished. He looked like body without soul.

Zhan drags his suitcase and laptop bag on his shoulder. Paul opened the car gate for him to enter. Suddenly in few days all the happy atmosphere had changed in gloomy one. The whole house was very silent and none dared to speak. Zhan had controlled his tears. Deciding that it is best to not involve anyone in his plan, he was leaving for china to meet with the masterminds of his doom years ago. He didn't know.....that his life was approaching another storm.

After few hours....

"Please fasten your seatbelt's.......and close your mobile phones. We will now be landing on xxx airport shortly. Thank you".

Zhan fastens his seatbelt.....and switches his phone off. He had sent paul back home......he didn't want a spy near him during his plan.....so he was all alone traveling to china for his destined wedding.
After 30 minutes the flight had landed and xiao zhan stepped out on soil of china.......where he was born.

Zhan takes his luggage out and move towards the exit of the airport where he decided to call wang yibo. He remembers that wang yibo when first met him as xiao zhan recently........he didn't recognise him and instead was really interested in him. So he decided to call him.

"Hello.....Wang yibo...speaking.....who is this?"

"Ahh mr. wang.......I expected you to have my number by now......with the way you were interested in my peaches when we first met.....well it's disappointing".

"Amm...umm....Ahhh Mr. Xiao......sorryyy......I thought it would be inconvenient to contact you since we met only once and for fre minutes.....but how come you have my No......it seems Mr. Xiao was more interested in me that i was".

"Ahhaaha......you are good with words......this is gonna be fun but before that how about you come pick me up from xxx airport......its not good manners to keep the guest waiting".

"W....what? Are you in Beijing right now? How come you never gave me a call before boarding.....you could have used private jet".

"Ahh...ahh....Mr. Wang are you flaunting your money in my face now? If you don't want.....i can contact someone else too......as its not my first time in china....i can.......

"10 minutes......10 minutes and i will be there........"

"Alright.....Mr. Wang 10 minutes are already running don't be late or you will be really late".

"See you in 10minutes.....Mr. Xiao".

Xiao zhan drops the call and smirks to himself. He had evil plan in his mind.
"Let the game begin my future husband......since you were so eager to save your face and marry a boy who was forcefully transformed into a girl......for your personal benefit......i will drag you down......to mud.....by making you marry me.....even it means sacrificing my happiness. You shall bear the pain and suffering that I have bought for you".

What xiao zhan didn't know was the wang yibo had comeout to public about being gay and losing his loved one....when he had rebuilt the empire piece by piece slowly. To stop the marriage proposal he came out in press conference. He was willing to fall in love again and marry the guy instead of going with societal norms and hurting the one he loved.

In 10 minutes exact yibo was in front of zhan. He was stunned to see zhan wearing informals. ( he was wearing loose tight jeans and loose hoodie... an overcoat draped on his shoulders. Sneakers and sunglasses). He looked like a fucking model standing there to pose. Yibo was mesmerized with the mole underneath his lips on right corner....he couldn't help but remember how his lover in past had mole in same place and they both have striking resemblance but he will not go in past and ruin his present.

"Please hop in....."
Zhan hoped in passenger seat and wang yibo kept his luggage in trunk.

"Hope you had the comfortable journey Mr. Xiao........"

"I indeed had a comfortable journey now how my stay ends up depend upon you"
"To ensure that.....i booked a penthouse in one of my buildings for you to have comfortable stay....so you can feel at home".

Xiao zhan leaned near wang yibo, keeping his palm dangerously near yibo's crotch he whispered in his ears...... before licking his lobe seductively.

"Well take me to my new home then....Mr. Wang".

Wang yibo twitched at mere lick on his earlobe before speeding to his building where the apartment was.

Sean zhan is reallyy seductive😉😉😉😉

Buckle the story is going to be spiced up now....don't say I didn't warn you.

Also next chapter is steammy hot 🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️ so be ready.

See you in next chapter lovelies....

Your lovely

Shya_9812