Twenty two

"Get off me. Don't you get it? Your family destroyed my empire Cheng Xiao and you still had the audacity to come here? What are you here for? No let me reframe my question. Are you here to spy on wangs corporation and see who and how we are dealing or are you here too like other to make deal if so the answer is no. And the gates of this company and my home are closed for you. And this is for humiliating my mother in public".

Yibo threw threw the glass of whiskey at her face in front of the whole party. He wasn't one bit affected by the crocodile tears Cheng Xiao was shedding.

"And oh i might have forgotten you also tried to harm my wife and don't know this for sure but her disappearance might have your hand in it. So i want you out if here and out of my sight or i would do something I might regret as i don't harm girls".

Cheng xiao felt so humiliated. Her hair was ruined her dress had this ugly stain all because she came to congratulate Yibo on his big day. Well that's what everybody else thinks but wangs were certainly not thinking the same thing.
'You don't trust a snake to not bite you at any chance they get'

Cheng Xiao left the party hiding her face from paparazzi or she would be or will be the front news of the newspaper tomorrow. Well that's the life of famous people like Wangs and chengs because for the paparazzi they don't have any personal life.

Wang yibo huffed in anger. He really wanted to humiliate her more make her realize what it felt like to loose all that you worked hard in ti build. In this world, only one thing mattered and that was reputation and once's it gone lost you are at rock bottom and you have to start all over again.

"Brother, calm down. Now no one can bring you down. We got rid of the snakes we wrapped around us ourselves. Atleast we are not being fooled again. Its your success party come on let join our supporters our family, who stood with us in our rocky paths we had to cross to get here. A toast to happy future as well as family".

Haikuan came forward to yibo to make sure he doesn't do something reckless
As paparazzis' were watching them like hawks waiting for a moment to get a scandalous news for tomorrows paper and for now they weren't looking forward to something like that.

"Don't worry yibo, we will get our chance soon to be where they are or in other words to reclaim what belongs to us. Till then don't do something reckless and give media a hot topic of yourself".

"Ge, i hate that bitch. She ruined everything for me. Not just ruined she completely crushed it. Not only my business but my love too. I had planned to get married that year but she for god nows how poisoned and then kidnapped my bride to be and I couldn't find him anywhere".

"Yibo do you really think it was her doing and not yours. I mean you acted so immature to have a boy as your husband but you tried to test him. That was reckless and that sort news is scandalous so instead of blaming someone else for your doings its better you don't repeat them. And you say you loved him, then become what you were you are still at bottom starting to climb and our destination is far. Make the name of wang yibo this time and not some fake son of a butch who played your biddings. Once you do i am sure if he's out there he will come right into your arms. Are you ready to build up yourself brother".

Haikuan looked at him with that challenging look telling him to have guts and accept it. Make his name that every person has it on their tongue. Make yourself known as a king and its time to fight for the throne that they had built in first place.

Wang yibo clicked his champagne glass with haikuan and chugged it down the throat. The challenge was on. And it was gonna be their rule soon over their empire.

Wang yibo and wang haikuan went down to the hall where are their preys were standing just waiting to be preyed upon by wangs all over again. Wang yibo and wang haikuan smirked at eachother. They had betted upon a bottle of scotch, that who ever cracks largest no. Of deal tonight, he gets to keep it. And both were willing to go at each other's throats for that.

Later after the party,
"Ge....you cheated. You took that lady right out of my arms. She was mine. We were dancing and then you came with your charms like a storm and steal her off my arms. You cheated".

Haikuan laughed at his brother's sulking face. He was just teasing his brother. It was really fun when yibo pouts cutely like a kid and it reminds him of his brother who was cute and cheerful when he was just sixteen.

"Wait, i will tell cheng ge about this let me how you take the scotch from me then. I will also tell about you using charms to impress ladies in the party".
Yibo smirked at Haikuan face that turned pale. If cheng knew the he took a hold any lady in his arms even for business purpose, he was so going to sleep on couch for a month.

"Fine fine you brat. You always take leverage of my marriage for yourself. Let you get married and i will take all my sweet revenge. Take this scotch and don't tell acheng about it or he will break my arms and legs then leave me to sleep on couch will i dare not".
Haikuan was just telling yibo acheng came in picture and saw them in the living room.

"Tell me what not, haikuan. Did you do something stupid or dangerous this time too. I told you to leave that part of yours back there but you are still doing it. You are so sleeping in couch today and no excuses taken. Don't you dare step a foot in the room till you decide to stop your stupidity".
Haikuan looked like he could cry right then and there while yibo was holding his laughter seeing his brother acting like a baby after his brother in law just told him to sleep on couch.

As soon as acheng left, yibo burst in laughter. He couldn't control anymore. There were tears from laughing so hard cause it was pretty funny to watch the tiger turning into a cat infront of his tigress. Haikuan looked at him like betrayed or more like pleading him to help his brother.

They are good brothers atleast.

Acheng is badass as always

Don't forget to vote and comment

Your lovely writer

Shya_9812