Twenty

Sean zhan was talking about the proposal they have for the new product. How its gonna profit both of them. He is so indulged in the proposal and contract that he doesn't notice wang yibo staring him constantly.

"So, we should probably promote our product and let the companies who will be investing know the terms of our contract. This way we can make them feel rest assured. I came especially to discuss about our arrangement with these companies. As we already know how some of these companies have been back stabbing in past I don't want to take risk with this contract. So how about you arrange a meeting with the companies investing and we can discuss about the terms together with them".

Wang yibo was impressed with the way this guy talked. He was not only beautiful, he was intelligent and genuinely cared about his company's profit. Wang yibo smiled unconsciously. He never smiled like that in last few years since zhan left. But this guy had resemblance like zhan maybe that's why.

Yibo and sean shook their hands after they had signed the deal and yibo called his secretary to fix the meeting with all the companies investing in this product. Sean was about to leave when yibo called him.
"Umm, actually i have a request or more like my companies employee's have request. Can you stay and celebrate this first meeting and contract signing. We specially organised this party to welcome you".

"Ohh...umm sure but i have a flight back, so I don't have much time".

"Ohh no problem. Just cut the cake and have some snacks. You can go after that. It will really be delightful to have you there for fews minutes even".

Sean agreed to stay behind for few hours because the flight was their private jet this time and that could wait for him. He accompanied yibo downstairs to last few stairs where yibo took the mike and cleared the throat to gain everyone's attention. When everyone stopped talking and looked at him that when he started speaking.

"As we all know why we all are gathered here. The reason is here. The person we all were waiting is here. This young man, right beside me is the representative of SX company. Come on give him some cheers".

Cheers errupted around the hall of the company, everyone genuinely happy.
"So now as we all have been waiting for this moment since five years. I would like to thank every single person standing in this room for supporting me and believing in me. The reason i am back in business and standing here aling with the main representative of our company is because of you guys. You deserve all the appreciation tonight. Please let's toast to this evening and for our coming years to success".

Then cake was bought out to cut and celebrate this great union among two companies and distributed among everyone. Snacks were arranged and everyone especially employees who had been preparing since morning dig in.
Everything was going good and peaceful.

"Would you join me for a drink. I would br very pleased if you accompany me for a bit before leaving".

"Ohh sure hut would you mind i am not very good with alcohol so i would just a have glass":

"Ohh no problem at all. Just accompanying me is very pleasing of you. Hope you don't ming i am a heavy drinker".

Yibo and sean went to bar section and Sean ordered himself just a beer and yibo ordered himself some whiskey. Both sat down to drink and talked about few things related to business. They were having a conversation when a lady came towards them giving them flirty smile and stood beside zhan keeping a hand on his shoulder and hugging him from behind. Her boobs and cleavage was on clear show and touching zhan's arm.

"Hii darling, would you like to have a drink with me. Its on me just a token of appreciation for such hotness like you".

Sean smirked and looked at yibo before encircling his arm around the lady's waist and pulled her making her sit in his lap.
"Why not darling. Order for me. Just not so strong, my tolerance is not so good and my hotness you might not be able to handle it later".

Yibo was literally burning with jealousy and wanted to throw the lady out of sean's lap.
"Excuse me miss, if you don't mind, will you excuse us, this mister here is about to leave for his flight in few hours, and he might be late".

Yibo spoke politely not wanting to sound rude suddenly but the things this lady was doing was making him jealous. He wanted to be close to the boy but he couldn't while this lady seriously clinging to him.
"Hmm don't be a killjoy Mr. yibo. I am sure my plane can wait till this lady offers me a drink. So darling, order it and do you want something else".

Sean wiggled his eyebrows at the lady and smirked. His eyes all the while staring at yibo was turning red with jealousy and gulping his whiskey 🥃.
"So Mr. yibo if you would excuse me, i have some business with my lady here, i will be back to bid you goodbye before i leave".

Seantook the lady by her waist and they both exited the lobby of the company going towards exit. Both laughing and cracking jokes to each other meanwhile yibo slammed the glass of whiskey on bar table asking for refill. He too was heavily intoxicated after drinking almost half the bottle of whiskey.

Staggering and trying to keep balance he came straight to the building exit. His eyes shitting again and again. He wanted to sleep already. He was not in his senses anymore and didn't see a man coming from front and collided with him.

"Owww......damn, man watch where you are going? Owww you smell of alcohol. How much did you even drink".
Yibo who was not in his proper senses started counting on his fingers.

Sean stood there dumbfounded with how cute yibo was acting. He was literally squealing with inside. The innocent baby look on his face was incredible. He was still looking at him when yibo suddenly came closer and pecked him on his lips five times. Sean was left shocked
with what just happened.

"Hey why would you kiss me? Dude i am straight".

"Y....ou asskkedd mee......h....ow much....did *hiccups* I drink. I kissed *hiccups* you five times *hiccups* so i drank five glasses of whiskey.....hehehe".

Sean was literally boiling with anger for being kissed by this man child. Shaking his head, he decided to call a taxi for yibo and send him home, but then he remembered he doesn't know the address of his house.
"Damn I shouldn't have come to say goodbye now what should i do. I can't leave him like this, god knows what can happen to his drunk self. I have flight too and jie jie will kill me if i stay here. God what should i do".

So what will zhan do now? Will he stay or leave yibo in middle of nowhere?

See in next chapter....

Your lovely author
Shya_9812