Eleven

Zhan was sleeping peacefully when he felt himself being carried. He frowned feeling uncomfortable and opened his eyes. When he opened his eyes the came straight in contact with black clothed chest. Yibo had opened his upper button and zhan could see his collarbones and a bit of his chest. He gulped and looked away but it was wrong decision because his eyes met with yibo's face. His eyes widened when he saw yibo's face. His jawline, his lips, his nose, he was too handsome for poor heart. He cleared his throat to gain attention of Yibo who got flustered when his eyes met zhan's.

"Umm, i can walk. Please drop me down. I am uncomfortable like this".

"Ohh sorry, you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up so i was gonna lay you in couch so you could sleep".

"It's fine. Thank you".

Zhan nodded in acknowledgment and moved forward to go in the new house he was bought to. He was amazed at the house. Is that even a house. Its a freaking mansion. Their house will be an apartment in front of this. He was awestruck.

Yibo was smiling all the while watching how young miss's eyes were sparkling. She looked beautiful with the way her eyes were trying to sink in the house in front of her.

Zhan walked towards the gate of the house and opened it. The interior of the house, was more of the ancient look. It looks like his husband to be is admirer of ancient preserves. He wanted to explore the house first but then the chef came and told them that the food was ready already and they may come to dining hall.

At exact moment zhan's stomach growled loudly making him embarrassed as he kept his hand on it and patted it gently as if telling it to stop.

Yibo smiled at his innocent gesture and ushered him to have breakfast first then he will take him around for tour and show him his room too. Zhan nodded and left the hall following yibo towards the dining hall. The food he saw on the table looked so good that he immediately started gobbling down and didn't even wait fir yibo to serve him or start eating.

After zhan was done eating, out if habit he got up to coean his used dishes when a maid stopped hin.
"Miss, please let me take your plate. I will coean it for you. You should rest. It is strict order from sor that you have to just rest till you completely recover".

Zhan pouted knowing very well that he will get bored in this big house like that. He wished he could bring some of his books he had so he could read his time away. He felt like a princess locked in her castle and she has everyone working for her and she just has to sit idly.

Yibo decides to take zhan to tour the house now. She looked tired to him. So he wanted to ask her to go take rest first but the glow in her eyes made him want to just do what she wants.

Yibo takes her around the mansion showing her all floors and explaining what's on them. Zhan was so awestruck at the amount of rooms this mansion had and all the facilities it hold. He always dreamed of having them.

They were still touring when they geard noises coming from downstairs. It was of woman and man. Zhan got curious who they were because they were talking in hushed voices and he only could hear murmur.

When they stepped down the stairs, zhan looked at two people standing very close to eachother in very intimate manner. That made him very uncomfortable. He decided to clear his throat to gather their attention.

"If you are gonna have personal affairs atleast keep me informed. I am not expecting anything doesn't mean i will be comfortable with your shameless acts infront of me. Lets meet next time it was nice way of introducing".

Zhan left with yibo asking him show him his room to go which yibo obliged immediately taking him upstairs after bowing to his boss.

"Don't take it seriously. That's madam lu, she is one of the main shareholder in chairman's company and they are best friends since childhood. They are always like that teasing eachother anf being close but they don't have anything for eachother".

"I didn't question anything. It doesn't matter to me because i have no feeling towards him. I am here just as commodity for him he bought".

Yibo was stunned by the coldness in her eyes and voice when she spoke like that.
It was clear she had no intentions of getting along with anyone here. This was a clear message that this was against her will and she will not bow down to anyone.

Yibo showed her the room which was decorated like some princess quarters and this made xiao zhan's blood boil. He wasn't into some princess fantasy and why these people are making him feel like a girl, dress like a girl when he is not.

He goes in and shuts the door in face of yibo. Even though he was angry at the man he was going to marry soon and his mother, he just couldn't help and take it out on yibo.

He slept immediately after he was done with looking around the room. His injuries were still fresh and as much as he wanted to, he was still weak after surgery so he had to rest a lot to heal quickly.

Later in evening,

A maid came in xiao zhan's room, to wake him up and help him dress as his in laws were coming to meet him for first time.
He was nervous no doubt on that. He had to act like perfect girl and he doesn't know if he could be near perfect. He had been a boy his all life and he had to pretend suddenly. He is scared and nervous.

He takes his bath personally even though the maid sent for him was gonna do that but he excused her asking for his privacy.
He came out wearing the dress he was told to and was directed at the chair, to make his hair and do a bit of make up though not much because he had natural beauty.

"We can just give a highlight to your eyes and cheeks because you are natural so I don't wanna hide that. Umm, about your hair would you be comfortable in high bun or half bun and half hair left loose. Whichever do you prefer".

"Umm, i am not sure just do what you think will go much better on my face".
She worked on his hair and it took her hours to complete it before she started working on his face and eyes, giving his lips a bit red shade and making it glossy. Next she gave him some flats to wear as he requested her to let him rest his feet due to injuries he sustained.

Ready she left him in room, to wait till his husband to be escorts him out. Xiao zhan smiled at her before sending her off. He went back to his bed and sat down carefully because the dress was a bit heavy in comparison to his regular dresses. He was wearing a blue heart shaped top accompanied with a skirt. He wore beady necklace to to define his collarbones a bit more. Waiting for his husband to be, he drifted to sleep bored as hell.

In next chapter i am introducing all characters of this story🥰🥰🥰