Nineteen

Zhan was busy and reading documents he was gonna present at the wangs corporation. He wanted to be sure that they were perfect and clear in condition so there could be no breach later. He knows he was gonna handle the business for the forst time ever and he wanted to do it perfectly. Till now, his father was the one who handled it but now he eas gonna take over soon and this was his first business deal. He wanted to be sure that nothing goes south at last hour.

"Zhan zhan, its late at night. Baby you should sleep the flight is early morning and i dont want your eyes to look like panda tomorrow right".

Zhan nodded at her when he heard about panda. He doesn't want to look like panda never again. One time he remembers how he had to stay up all night for exam preparation to enter the university for his business major. That was horrible and week for him. He hated those dark circles under his eyes. He promised to never ever be awake at night.

Zhan immediately closed his contract and switched iff his laptop. Packing it in his bag he kept it near all his luggage and went downstairs to meet his dad tonight and wish him good night. He was sure the old man won't be up when he is leaving in morning and he needs to be sure he wishes him goodbye.

Zhan greets his uncle in living room. Then turns towards his daddy's room. Opening the door he is met with a guy in his 60's reading a book with spectacles on bridge of his nose. Zhan shook his head at thr stubbornness of his dad. He is old and suffering from illness but still doesn't rest or take meds on time.

"Dad, do you want me to call that nurse again? You know she will surely make you rest? I think you have started missing her too much these days that your action all indicate it".

Xiao zhan teasingly suggested his dad about the nurse and who came to take care if mr. xiao last time. It was horrible for all of them. That lady was attached to his dad's hip literally and our dad kept begging us to remove her and ohh god removing her was one funny shit. We played with her one night and made her see our dead grandma and she ran away like chicken. Well it was my idea because i hated her personally. So i decided to scare her away hahaha.

"ahh son, see i am not reading, i am not readind, what is book? where is book? do i even know how to read my dear son? see there is no need to call that ahjumma".

zhan starts laughing histerically and soon mr. xiao joins him. they were always like this teasing each other. it took some time to have that relationship back between them. it was difficult for zhan basically. he was traumatized and getting out of coma an being paralyzed and being mute formlong, he refused to talk.

he slowly started getting back to his cheerful self when these four girls of his age came to his life. they made sure to make him happy again, cheerful easy going guy which once mr. xiao knew when he left his family. xiao zhan was very cheerful child and he was so angry seeing his family crumbling under weight of poverty. he was unemployed and he fely guilty always for not doing something for them. he wanted to be a responsible father to all his kids and wife. he ran away one night promising to comeback but he never knew he would actually loose his family to crimes of this malicious world.

When he finally located them he kept an eye on them because he never expected them to be in a villa. He got so angry when he got the info about his son being treated like outsider and cross-dressed when he inquired about all this, he was shocked to find out that his precious son the one who was gonna take over his business was being married off to some business man for money. He was raged. He wanted go over there and slap the woman he called his wife some sense in her brain. How could she stoop so low?

He without fail, assigned people to rescue his son but things took turn and accident happened with zhan and his senior sister. They both almost died. He kept tabs on both the children in hospital and seeing the opportunity he tried to rescue them but only the daughter was saved that day.
He was so angry that he couldn't save his son. He cried that day when the people reported that the son was on v.v.i.p floor and access was not possible. Later, he got to know that his son was shifted to his in-laws house and that he was in safe hands now. But in a day, again zhan was back in hospital and this time way worse than before and in coma. Till this time he had met his daughter and explained everything. It was hard to gain trust at first but he could do that later, his first priority was to get his son out. After weeks of stalking and planning out, finally one night they were able to fool the hospital authorities and took zhan out from there.