Ten

"Young miss, we are here take you to your new home? Your husband to be's home. Your discharge paper's were signed by my master last night. Let's go miss".

"Who are you? Why am i being taken to his house? I am not married yet. How shameless of him to take me home without marriage? Is he that desperate to have me to not even wait till marriage? Wasn't it enough that because of him, my life is ruined".
Yibo stayed silent not understanding hiw to say anything after what his young miss blamed his master for. He could see how angry zhan was and he decided to speak carefully to not anger her more.
The anger was radiating off zhan as steam right now. He couldn't help but blame his so called husband to be for all the misery befallen on him. He just left the room without saying anything else going straight outside. Yibo silently following behind. He was stunned by the beauty of the young miss.

He came forward running when they reached the entrance of the hospital. The entrance was swarmed with paparazzi and luxurious car was waiting with door open. Xiao zhan who was unaware that it was all because of him absentmindedly crossed them all and left the entrance.

"Young miss, where are you going? Uhh.... the car is waiting at the entrance. We should leave the premises before these paparazzi's surround you then i will have hard time escorting you out safely".

Xiao zhan's eyes widened in shock. He never imagined that he will be in such limelight ever. He looked at Yibo trying to say through his eyes, 'Have you lost it? Me and topic of these paparazzi'. He shook his head at Yibo and started moving more towards the main road not believing this one bit.

But soon he is surrounded by paparazzi as Yibo said and he is bombarded with millions of questions?
'Ma'am, are you the wife to be of the most successful bachelor of this country'
'Is it true that to charm the most wanted bachelors you got plastic surgery and were successful to woo him'
'Is it true that you are from poorest background and you lured him to become rich'
'Are you really proclaimed gold digger as everyone has been saying'
'Did you know him before or is it really arrange marriage'
'Is it trye that all this hospital and injury was fake and to lure him in finally'
'What's true and what's rumour ms. Zhan please tell us? What's your real face? Is this how you actually look or you got it after plastic surgery?'

Xiao zhan who was so new to all this got ao scared and all these accusations weren't helping him either. As a simple guy, a normal person would react by backlashing on such ridiculous comments and that's exactly what xiao zhan did.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING SO RUBBISH AND UTTERLY RIDICULOUS? DO YOU HAVE ANY SHAME LEFT? HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING GOLD DIGGER AND FAKE FACE? WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR, DESPERATE GIRL IN JEED OF ATTENTION LIKE YOU GUYS? DONT YOU ALL RUN BEHIND CELEBRITIES TO GET A PIECE OF THEIR PERSONAL LIFE SO YOU COULD RUIN EVERY SINGLE PEACEFUL MOMENT FOR THEM. GET LOST YOU FUCKERS".

Zhan was shielded by Yibo himself and bodyguards were finally able to reach them and created a barrier between them and paparazzi. Yibo took zhan in protective manner before leading him to the car covering them completely so no shots of zhan were taken but intead photos of them in a very inappropriate way were taken.

Zhan broke down the minute he entered the car. He wasn't able to handle the situation at all. It was all too much for him. His hand was like on fire while he felt so restless that he broke down and started crying. On the way he suddenly felt some cushioned headphones on his ears with music on and he looked beside him now remembering that he is not alone in car. He suddenly felt so embarrassed for crying like this. He appreciated for the music but didn't say anything in return. Closing his eyes he kept his head on back rest and started enjoying the music. Slowly he fell in dream land snoring softly with music on play.

Yibo's pov

I was looking outside the window trying my best to not stare at the beauty beside me. I knew I shouldn't feel like this towards my master's wife to be but I couldn't help it nor explain it. I just fell for her at first look. My heartbeat went faster the moment my eyes met that of xiao zhan and I couldn't look away from those greyish coloured eyes, that innocent look in them was like enchantment for me and i was getting drawn towards them. I felt like i was falling in a deep abyss. Then when she spoke i felt like someone just poured honey infront of me. Her voice was like music to my ears. Even though she was taking out her frustration on me, I couldn't hear anything but her melodious voice.

I snapped out of my day dream when i saw her heading towards the main entrance. I kept watching her, the way she walked was so unique and the way she carried herself even though she was injured and pretty much tired and in pain, still she looked like a star in my eyes. I followed like a puppy drawn to food. I am sure anybody who would see me would see hearts coming out of my eyes. Cause that's how i felt. I am sure if this keeps going on, my heart will jump out of my chest with how loud and fast it is beating.

I was still in my thoughts when i saw her crossing the car and going towards taxi stand. I immediately ran up to her and told her that we have to take the car that's waiting for us at entrance and we should hurry before these paparazzi catch us and recognise her but all i got was dumbfounded look. We had no way to escape as we were already surrounded by the paparazzis'. I had no time to rescue her not stop them. Questions after questions were thrown at her andi yhink she didn't know how to handle such matters because she replied back furiously and agitatedly. I am sure tomorrow they will try to post and write negative about her to ruin her and my masters image. I sighed in relief when the bodyguards finally entered the area and formed a protective sheild around us. But it was too late already. Accusations were laid already and damage was done. I could see her shaking terribly trying to control the tears. She must have felt terrible and wronged. I immediately sheilded her with my body and walked her to car. The body guards giving us full protection. As soon as we entered the car, i saw her breakdown. Tears left her eyes that were on bay anf she was trying to control them. The way she cried like no one existed made me believe that she doesn't want yo be disturbed and I didn't want to disturb her either. I silently kept listening to her sobs.

I could take no longer. Her cries were somehow affecting me so deeply that i felt like crying myself. I took the headphones from the back seat and connected them to my ipod and played some soothing music in it before putting on her head directly. I saw the shocked and embarrassed emotions on her face. But she acknowledged my efforts in return to which i acknowledged with nodding my head back at her. I looked out of the window not wanting to make her uncomfortable. I kept looking out even though i was fighting with myself to look at her for once. But i guess God heard my prayers when i felt a heaviness on my shoulders. I turned around to see her sleeping peacefully on my shoulder snoring softly.

I smiled thanking god for letting me watch her for some moments even if she is asleep. I had to eventually stop when we arrive at mansion so let me just take a proper look at her face so i can remember every detail about her. Her pointed nose, her bow shaped lips, her mole beneath lips and her almond shaped eyes. I know one sided love hurts but who cares cause in one sided love i have my freedom to love her and not forced at all.

I let her sleep on my shoulder, letting her use it as a way of comfort and i had no problems at all.

One sided love does hurts💔💔💔💔💔

Poor yibo i hope you find love too with the one who reciprocates it❤️❤️❤️

Soo here's a big update for today💝💝💝💝 let me go get some sleep its verryyyy late here and my eyes keep closing from how tired i am.

Goodnight all of you 😘😘😘😘