Twenty three

"Shijie.......jennie noona is being mean to me again. Can you believe her......she threw a whole bucket of ice-cold water on me. I am all wet now".

"Xiao zhan how many time i have told you to grow up. When will you listen to me. Or do you want me to ask dad to make you listen?"

"But ziyi noona.....she really bullied me this time. I swear I didn't do anything wrong".

Ziyi looked at him squinting her eyes. She knew this troublemaker. She was so sure that there will be a storm heading towards them right now and if she is right the storm will be climbing down that stairs any moment.

"XIAO ZHAN".

Immediately xiao zhan hid behind xuanlu when he heard his name. He knew what was coming for him.
"Jie jie i swear i am not behind this. You know i am innocent bunny. I can never do that".

Before xuanlu could say anything, ziyi was already dragging xiao zhan with his ears towards the fuming jennie who had rainbow coloured hair now and shaved eyebrows.
"Xiao zhan how could you do this? And i know its you who did this. So donot tell me its not you.

"Jie...bwahahhaha......sorryyy sorryyy........but jennie nonna.....haahahah......it suits you".
Jennie was fuming and hit him with slipper on his head......they were standing on stairs so when jennie hit the slipper on his head......it wasn't a hard hit but zhan lost his balance and fell down the stairs.

"ZHHHAAAANNN........."

"S...shijjiiieeee.......h....h...el...p"

Zhan lost his consciousness immediately when he hit the bottom stairs. Immediately the whole house was on alert when they heard jennie shout zhan's name in such tone. Xuanlu ran and picked up zhan's head and kept it in her lap.
"Zhan.....baby.....open your eyes......don't scare me again.....please baby......someone wake him up......z...zhan....you....can....h.....hear shijie right?"

Maid in the house called the ambulance immediately and within 10minutes the ambulance was there. Zhan was transferred to gurney from xuanlu's lap and immediately taken to the best hospital in seoul.

Necessary first aid was provided to him and oxyzen mask was also put on him.......

"Everyone was outside the trauma centre waiting for doctors to come out and tell them if their baby is alright. After long hours of waiting.....finally the doctors were out of the trauma center and they met with a very worried xuanlu and ziyi.
"Doctor how is my baby brother.....he is alright? Nothing happened right"?

"Miss lu......your brother is fine....due to fall he hit his head very badly......but he is safe now......the bleeding caused by the hit was stopped successfully. But I wanted to make sure there was no internal injury in any other parts of his body and found something strange with him. Anyway.....can i talk to you in romm in private please.....i am not sure if you want everyone to find out about this":

Xuanlu immediately understand the doctors point and followed him to his room. Before leaving though she asked ziyi to follow nurses to zhan's vip room so when he wakes ip there's someone by his side.

"Doctor.....is everything truly okay with my brother?"

"Mis lu, i am sure you know your brother is carrier. Boys who have this genetic defect in their body bleed every month just like you. Unfortunately......some trauma or accident caused the process to never start.....:but somehow it has started........and one more thing......xiao zhan might regain his past memories........its a 50-50 chance but there's a chance so i must inform you. Now there's a way to stop the bleeding process and make zhan like other boys but you may wanna consult hima dn ask for his permission since he is an adult....."

"Okkay doctor........i will tell him about his condition and ask him about this".

They were still talking when ziyi rushed in and called for doctor. Doctor, xuanlu and ziyi ran towards zhan's room.....they could hear noises and screams from the room and there was crowd accumulating outside.

"Please move......don't make a crowd around the room. You are scaring the patient".

"Uhhhh......stop it......it hurts......eommmaaa......SHIJJIIIIEE......stop stop.....it really hurts eomma.....i promise to not eat.......please take me away.....lord......ahhhh....ahhhh doggssss.....doggsss....save me.....".

Seeing the condition of xiao zhan.......doctor immediately asked the nurse to push in the meds for sleep.....after few minutes xiao zhan calmed down and slept off in monutes like nothing ever happened.

Xuanlu ran away from the room. She couldn't bear to watch zhan.....hurting like this....from mere memories. He was reliving the hell. His screams were so painful to bear that she rushed out immediately.

"As i said.....his memories are back...:you might want to prepare for the revelations. He will remember everything slowly and confusion will be build in his head about his past and his present".

"Okay doctor......".

They all waited for xiao zhan to wake up but due to meds he didn't wake up for long hours. Next day......ziyi comes in the room to see zhan awake and staring at the ceiling silently while tears drip from the corner of his eyes and wet the pillow. Ziyi immediately drops the food she bought and rushes to zhan.

"Zhan zhan......my god.......are you ok.....when did you wake up...why haven't you called for nurse.....".

"Zi jie......".

Ziyi bursts in tears when zhan called her like he used to call her in past.
"Zhan zhan....my baby boy.....i am so sorryyy....I couldn't protect you at that time......but i made sure that once you are rescued you will never step a foot back in that country until recently....."

"Until recently in celebration of our company......where i met him.......WANG YIBO".

"Zhan zhan......we didn't know you were suffering......only xuan lu knew but she was considered dead and we didn't have any information till that day....when you were almost dead and xuanlu rescued you along with me".

"Why jie.....what wrong sin had I committed to deserve that.......i was tortured by my own mother and sisters........they were like never my family".

"Zhan zhan that's in past.....i know you just remembered it but you need to move on....take your time but move on.......your present is far batter than that and your future will be best.....please don't dwell much on it".

"Mn"

Ziyi left the room to call the others and told them to be prepared.

Meanwhile xiao zhan,

"Wang yibo, was everything a play? Was the love and affection you showed was only for show? Why did you fool me that you were just a butler. I started loving you but your betrayal caused me a heavy loss........your fake family and your lover killed the old innocent boy in me.....Now that I remember you all.....you have left a shell without soul......cause unfortunately with memories my feeling are back too........i want to hate you but why can't I. We will meet soon wang yibo.......and I promise this time......you will pay for what you all did to me. But first its time to meet my own so called family,......that dragged me in this hell. I am coming mom".

What do you think Zhan will do.......

Will he avenge his old self....the pain he suffered?

Will he ever forgive yibo and his mom?

Will there love win against the past pain amd betrayal?

To know more about this.....add my story in to your reading list and library.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share😘😘😘

Meet you all in next chapter.

Your lovely author🥰🥰🥰
Shya_9812