I'm The Only One He Got

Yunlan swallowed  hard because the next scene is in the dinning table with every doctors surrounding him.

    When Butler Chu place the most delicious  foods Yunlan ever see. He can't  help to gaze at it hungrily. Well some one is also looking at him angrily  is none other than Dr. Wang. She didn't  know his secret crush prefered men than woman. "What did he see in him?" She ask herself.

    It's  been a silent  moment when a growl they heard. Shen Wei  sense his lover's hunger. "Ah Lan! Do you want to eat?" Yunlan nod and quickly took all the foods he likes and place it on his plate. Shen Wei  help him up and putting some more. "How sweet!" Dr. Sang said making Dr. Wang glared at him.

    Shen Wei  didn't  care what the colleagues  of his father looking at them.  The important thing is only Yunlan and making him smile. Yunlan on the other hand can't  help to eat the foods fast. Well it's  been a year since he ate one. He suddenly  choke making Shen Wei  gave him water to drink. "Thanks!" As he drink it up.

   Dr. Shen suddenly  continue his talk to stop the akward moment. When Shen Wei  suddenly  wipe Yunlan's  plump lips with his hands. Making Yunlan jolt in surprise.  Dr. Shen cough while the others look. Dr. Wang almost break the chopsticks she's  holding. In jealousy  and she ask Yunlan whose his family.

   In sadden him when he remember  he will never see his parents  ever again. That made Shen Wei  glared at Dr. Wang. "His parents are already dead! Happy?! And I'm the only one he got!" As he excuse himself and pulled Yunlan to him. Whose protesting that he still didn't  finish his eating. Shen Wei  told Butler Chu he needs food in his room for Yunlan. Butler Chu bow and said yes.

    Dr. Shen tried to call back Shen Wei  but the latter completely  ignore him. Dr. Shen apologize  for the rude  behavior of his son to his colleagues.  But Dr. Zhuji got interested on what happened  to Yunlan. "So his the famous  sleeping prince in our hospital?"

   Inside the room while his eating, "Didi! I mean Xiao Wei! Can I visit my parent's  grave! I want to see them!" Shen Wei  cup his chin, "Whatever  you say Ah Lan I'll do it!"

   In an hour as they past by Dr. Shen with his colleagues. "Wei! Can I talk to you for a minute?" But Shen Wei  reply to him, "Later  Dad! We have an important destination to go!" As he wave his hand and led Yunlan to sit at the car and drive away.

    In the grave yard, Yunlan almost fall crying. Seeing the tomb of his parents, "Why did this thing happened  to me!" And gave the boquet of flower he bought  to their tombstone. "Xiao Wei  tell me what happened?"

   Shen Wei  comfort him. "It was a drunk driver that collided  to your car. Your father died on the spot while your mother within a minute followed in the hospital. It  was tragedy  but I thank to the heavens you didn't  join them Ah Lan!" As he hold him at the back.

    But suddenly, "Yunlan is that you?!" Da quing  and Lin Jing came. Yunlan tried to recall on who they are. "It's  me Da quing! Your best friend! And Lin Jing!" Yunlan was overjoyed  seeing his old friends and hugged them. They didn't  notice Shen Wei  clench his fist. "No! Ah Lan  is only mine!" He wanted to shout at them.

   He can't  help to pull Yunlan to him, making his friends look puzzled on what he did. "Funny? Why all the sudden you two came? When Ah Lan is asleep you didn't  even come even once!" Shen Wei  blurted to them. Making them look embarrassed  at Yunlan. "Xiao Wei! It's  fine!" But Shen Wei  continue. "Well? Why your friends never come to visit you not even once?"

   Da quing and Lin Jing apologize  and told him the doctors and nurse kept bothering them to pay for his oxygen, life support and other bills. They're  just students then and have no money to give. "We got frighten! That's  why they can't  go back to the hospital."

    Shen Wei  look suspicious  on them but because of Yunlan lost puppy eyes look. He had forgiven them and let them visit Yunlan in the house. "My Xiao Wei  is the best!" While he accidentally  hugged  Shen Wei  with joy. Making Da quing  and Lin Jing quite surprised.  Shen Wei  blushed  while his heart beat gone fast. Yunlan suddenly  realized  and get embarrassed  on what he done and back away.

    "Yunlan? Don't  tell me you two are lovers now?" Da quing  ask.  "So what?!" Shen Wei  is the one who reply. Making Da quing  shock. "His my fiance now!" And pulled Yunlan to his embrace. Yunlan was surprised  on Shen Wei's action. Being so possessive  toward him. But he can't  argue because he owe his life to him and his the person who stayed at his side. While the others  left him.

    Da quing  laugh a little,  "Nothing were just....." Lin Jing stop Da quing  from talking more. As Shen Wei  lead Yunlan back to his car and drive away. "Would you  look  at that?! Yunlan lost everything because of that accident! But got lucky  on that little rich brat! Shen Wei  is pretty loaded and almost own half of our country's pharmacy!" Lin Jing said. Making Da quing  widen his eyes.

   Back to our lovers they came to the mall, "What are we doing here?" Yunlan ask. "Buying your clothes Ah Lan! As I promise!"  And kiss the tip of his nose, making Yunlan jump in surprise. He still not use of the affection of Shen Wei  gaving him.

    While walking at the mall, everyone is looking at them. Well not him exactly but Shen Wei.  Whose looking like a model that came out of the magazine. Every sales ladies giggle everytime he talk to him. Making Yunlan uncomfortable.  "When did Xiao Wei  knows how to flirt with women any way?" But his thoughts  break when he saw his ex girlfriend holding a small child. "Zhu......Hong...." He didn't  notice his eyes started to cry.