The Delicate Rose Have Thorns Too

As the party started Shen Wei  waited for Yunlan to come out of the room. When he emerge outside, Shen Wei's breath was taken away.

   The designer of the suite of Yunlan really put on some good details on the curve of his body and have a long V cut in the middle seeing his pale, flawless skin making Shen Wei  droll on it. "Shen Wei  get a gripped  on it! You can't  pound your wife now! Maybe later!" He told himself.

   "Xiao Wei! What's  wrong? Is my suite not quite flattering enough for you?!" Yunlan thought Shen Wei  didn't  like it

   "Xiao Wei! What's  wrong? Is my suite not quite flattering enough for you?!" Yunlan thought Shen Wei  didn't  like it. But suddenly  Shen Wei  pulled him by the waist. "On the contrary! My dear wife I might eat you this instance!" While trailing his fingers on that expose V chest of Yunlan. Making him red as Shen Wei  can't  help to touch him on that sensative parts of his chest, playing with his nipples underneath that suite.

    As much as he like it, he pushed  Shen Wei  lightly, "Darling! Not now the guest are waiting for us? Maybe later?" Yunlan peck Shen Wei  on the lips making him shiver. "Ah Lan! If you only know how your turning me on!" He want to grab him and never let him go.

    When both came down at the stairs everyone cheered at them. Da quing  and Lin Jing went near their side looking like men in black as body guards. "Children! Not too near!" Yunlan whispered  at them. "And you two are so obvious!" Well they're  wearing black suite with sun glasses at night and ready to punch anyone got near to the pair. They both laugh, "Well we just want to be ready in case someone nab Yunlan!" Said Da quing.  "And we got our weapons ready!" Lin Jing hold a police weapons, like baton and pepper spray. "What if they have guns?" Ask Yunlan.

    Both of them sweat, "We didn't  think of that?!" Yunlan face-palmed himself. "Ah Lan! Don't  worry I  made sure we have many securities!" But Shen Wei  didn't  know the spy of Suzan, Yi replace one of the bodyguards to get rid of Yunlan when his alone. Da quing  gave a pepper spray  to Yunlan in case something  happened.  First he didn't  want it because it's  bulky in his pocket  but Da quing  nag him to it. "Listen to your mother will you!" Said Yezun as he came smirking on why his future  wife looking like men in black.

    "What is all of this? I thought were celebrating  your union together?!" He ask. "Were fishing for something  big! Really big!" Said Yunlan.

   In a minute the music played while the guests kept  pouring in congratulating the newly wed couple. "I still can't  see the two big fishes?" Dr. Shen whispered  to his son. "Don't  worry  if they're  not here? Their minions will be and will trap them!"

    One of Suzan's  men saw Yunlan went to the balcony  alone drinking his wine. Looking at the beautiful night sky. He followed him and about to put a knife at his back when Xin ci block him. "Dad!" Scream Yunlan as the knife is trust at Xin ci arms. The culprit tried to flee but Shen Wei  caught him and flipped  him up. "Got you!" Shout Shen Wei, as his bodyguards came to take away the man and give him to the police. The paramedicts came and treated Xin ci arms.

     "I'm sorry my son! Because of me that assasin of Mr. Shen almost killed you!"  Yunlan accept his apologize  as his father been taken by the paramedicts to the hospital to threated his wounds. Dr. Shen accompanied him. Meanwhile Yi on the other hand was apprehended  by Da quing  and Lin Jing whose calling Suzan.

    Yunlan was shocked on what  happened.  He didn't  notice  a man was following him. "Xiao Wei! Are you alright!" As he notice a little  bruise on his wrist. Shen Wei  pout cutely. "Maybe a kiss will heal it?!" Yunlan  chuckled  and kiss the wound. "Not there! My lips it's  sore too!"  Yunlan about to kiss him when Da quing  cough, "Mission complete! We apprehend  the spy in your house! And he will tell everything to us!" As he pushed the tied up servant Yi infront of them.

    "Yi! How could you do this?!" Shen Wei  was angry. "Yi beg for mercy he only done that for money. And will tell everything to the police.

    In a minute Mr. Shen and Suzan was brought to the police station for attempted murder and kidnapping  of Yunlan. Attorney Sha Ya assured of that they won't get out from  jail for a long time.

    Mr. Shen company was handed over to Yezun. Who happily married Da quing.  Lin Jing on the other hand gotten a job in Shen Wei's  company and also persuing Attorney  Sha Ya. Mr. Xin ci got a regular job then as well to Dr. Shen's  administration office after his wound is heal.

   While our lovely couple went to another country for a honeymoon

   While our lovely couple went to another country for a honeymoon. "Xiao Wei! I will never forget this!" As he laid his head to Shen Wei's shoulder.  While looking at the beautiful sunset at the white beach. Shen Wei  kiss Yunlan passionately.  "This is all for you Ah Lan!" As they live happily  ever after..................

The End🌸

❤❤❤❤❤❤😉😉😉😉❤❤❤❤❤❤

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

     Thank you for my lovely readers and commentors for liking my story! And Happy Easter to everyone! And stay safe.🐰🐰🐰🐰 Here gonna type another chapter of my other story. And maybe write another new story🤩🤩🤩🤩