So What?

Suzan thought her plan works in breaking Yunlan and Shen Wei  apart when Yunlan said, "So what if your pregnant?!" He shout.

    Making everybody shocked at what he said even Shen Wei  who slowly walk toward him. He can't  believe  Yunlan said that. Yunlan quickly hold Shen Wei's  hand and said. "Listen Suzan! You maybe his past but I'm his present and future! He chose me instead of you! And about you being pregnant? You and Shen Wei  can talk on how he will provide money for your child to be!

    Still I'm going to marry him weather you like it or not!" The father of Suzan shout, "What a shameless person you are!!!" But Yunlan  counter him, "Am I? Why not talk to your daughter? She still persuing my fiance who didn't  love her!" Suzan was mad and about to slap Yunlan  when Shen Wei  held her wrist. "Stop it Suzan I already  told you where through!" Suzan angrily retrieve  her wrist.

   Suddenly  Dr. Shen's  men came and escourt Suzan and her father out of the house. Everyone cheered  and applauded  the couple. "Hmmm....I'm liking my cousin in law to be! His fierce!" Said Yezun and raise his drink to him. The party run smoothly everyone congratulate  the couple and went home.

   But when Shen Wei  about to hug his lover. Yunlan evade it, "I'm going to sleep now!"

    In an hour Yunlan sleep with Guo in the  couch at the living room. Shen Wei  tried to reason to his lover to sleep with him. But Yunlan is fuming mad. "Can you leave me alone for a while to think!" Shen Wei  have no choice as he laid a mattress  beside the couch of Yunlan. Chu the sneaky cat laid beside his master Shen Wei.  While Yunlan turned his back on him hugging Guo. Who snuggle to his master side.

   Shen Wei almost pull the dog away in jealousy from Yunlan. But Yunlan glared at him. As he sleep back with Guo. "Don't  worry master I'm here for you!" Meow Chu. But Shen Wei  ignored him and looking at the back of his lover. "I'm sorry Ah Lan! Can you forgive me!"  Yunlan covered himself  with the blanket so he won't  hear Shen Wei  plea.

    But the latter cried a little  and trying to reach for  his hand underneath  the blanket. When he hold it, he suddenly  squeeze  it. Making Yunlan open his cute, brown eyes. "Ah Lan! Won't  you forgive me?" Yunlan tried to peek at his lover whose arms cling to his waist just to reach his hand.

    Shen Wei  with his teary  doe eyes. Looking more beautiful  than ever. "Maybe that's  why Suzan can't  forget Xiao Wei! His beautiful in every angle!" He sigh a little. 

    In an hour Shen Wei  fell asleep clinging to Yunlan. Who by the way can't  sleep. He turned around piting his lover state and wiped his tears with his fingers. "Fool! Why didn't  you tell me the truth! You should trust  me that I will stand at your side!" But Shen Wei  just reply him with a snoor. Yunlan smile a little.  "How can I get upset with this beautiful  face if yours!" He suddenly  change his mind and  patted Guo to get off the couch. As he took Shen Wei  instead. He place him in his arms and quickly went to sleep hugging  him.

    In the morning  Shen Wei  was shocked his in the arms of Yunlan both sleeping on the couch. He can't  help to form a smile and snuggle more to him.
Yunlan on the other hand woke up seeing that pretty doe eyes looking at him. Fanning his long eye lashes to him. And his cheek blushing, "Good morning  Ah Lan!" Shen Wei's  soft, pink lips suddenly  smile.

   But instead of smiling Yunlan broke the hug, "I still didn't  forgive  you." And stand up and gone back to their room.

    Dr. Shen seeing the scene, "Are you just gonna give up to Yunlan? Follow him silly son of mine!" He patted  Shen Wei.  Who immediately  stand and run toward their room.

   Yunlan was pretty angry and forgot to lock the door. While his changing, Shen Wei  barge in making him shriek in surprise. Shen Wei  blushed  and apologized.  But when he see Yunlan's bare chest is looking good and healthy. He can be happy for him and hugged  Yunlan. Yunlan pushed him away, "I told you I'm still not forgiving you!" He suddenly  kick out Shen Wei  from the room.

   "You think the door can seperate us?! I will come back for you my Ah Lan!" And gone to the other room to change.

    In a minute in the dinning table. Both Yunlan and Shen  Wei  eating breakfast silently.  Dr. Shen feeling the akward moment  decide to break the ice, "So what are your plan the two of you today?" He ask.

   Shen Wei  was about to speak when Yunlan beat him to it. "Shushu! Can I go with my friends to give them my invitations for the wedding?" He ask. "Absolutely  not!" Shen Wei  pound his fist on the table. His noticing Yunlan is always with Da quing  and Lin Jing. His jealousy is uprising again. "And why not may I ask?!" Yunlan suddenly  raise his voice.

    Shen Wei  think of an excuse, "Because your coming with me! I want you to be introduce in my company as my future wife!" Yunlan look puzzle on him. "The surprise  party? Which is really surprise! Thanks to your past lover Suzan! She introduce me as the villain there with all of your colleagues  and friends! Isn't  that enough!" Both glared at each other.

    Making Dr. Shen cough as he tried  to sip his tea. "Both of you? Are you sure you wanted to be married?" Suddenly  both of them shout, "YES!!!" Yunlan smirk, "I can't  wait to see that Suzan's  face when I married Shen Wei!!!" Yunlan accidentally  said that and realize his mistake. And  apologized  to his father in law to be. "Sorry shushu I just need a break from what happened  last night."

   Dr. Shen understand that,  "Stop calling me Shushu! I'm your father now as well call me Dad! And I permit you to go to your friends to take a break from this wedding. Shen Wei  want to protest but his father stop. "Give him a break son, will you?"