My One Mistake

When they came home, Yunlan played with his new two pets, Guo and Chu in the garden.

    While Shen Wei  sit on the bench and watch his lover playing happily with his new pets. When a call came, making him frown. "Suzan! What do you want? We talk about this! My Ah Lan is awaken and now where through!" He whispered  in the cellphone  so Yunlan might not hear it.

    Suzan was Shen Wei  childhood friend who fell in love with him. As they grew up together. She always been there for him. And propose to Shen Wei  to be his girlfriend  until Yunlan wake up. Shen Wei  never like the idea. But then she promise to him. She would leave him if Yunlan wake up, until then she will be a pillar at his side. And just let her love him.

   Every friends of Shen Wei thought they're  gonna get engage and marry. Because they're  relationship lasted five years. Mr. Shen didn't  like the idea as well, "What if Yunlan woke up? Then what will happen to her?" But Shen Wei  assured him that she will abide to her promise until Yunlan wake up for real. He didn't  know Suzan had fallen deep to him in this past years.

 He didn't  know Suzan had fallen deep to him in this past years

   "I miss you Wei!" She cried on the phone. "You know we have talk about this! Where through! I love Ah Lan you know that!" And close the phone. But what surprise  him. Suzan gave him a picture of the two of them cuddling to one another. *Bleep!* Whatta?!!! When did she took a picture of the two of them! No!!! I must marry Yunlan immediately!!!" He told himself as he bite his nail in worried.

    Yunlan whose playing with his pets not far enough. Saw Shen Wei  worried face. He knows him even in his childhood when something bothering him. He would bite his nails. Yunlan let go of Chu and Guo. As he walk toward his lover. His pets  tail after him.

   "What's  wrong Xiao Wei? Is something a matter?" He ask. Shen Wei  was startled. And tried to hid his phone but suddenly  it rings again. Shen Wei  quickly close the phone. But Yunlan  get a glimpse of the picture. "Whose that woman?" He told himself.

    "Ah Lan! You know how much I love you!" Yunlan  look puzzled on him and nod. "Then you don't  mind if we get marry immediately!" Yunlan was shocked hearing that,  "Isn't  it too soon?" Shen Wei  hold both of his hands, "You love me too right? And wanted to marry me?" Batting his doe eyes on him. "Well.....yes....but...." He was cut by Shen Wei,  "Then this week will be our wedding!" And kissed  Yunlan  passionately.

     Guo and Chu look at their master. When suddenly  Guo yelp and jump at Yunlan breaking their kiss. Chu would not stand for it as he also jump to be carried by Shen Wei. Both of Yunlan and Shen Wei laugh. That made the akward moment break, "Bad doggy! Don't  ever scared me like that!" Yunlan scold Guo who looking cute at him. To forgive him. Yunlan suddenly  look at Shen Wei,  "Yes! Xiao Wei! I'll marry you!" That made Shen Wei  happy and dropped  Chu to carry Yunlan in his arms. "Xiao Wei! Put me down!" But Shen Wei  still carried him and turned him around and around.

    Not far Dr. Shen just came from work with Dr. Sang, "Look at my son! I never seen him happy before!" Dr. Sang nod. When suddenly  his phone ring. Suzan called him, "Shushu! Please help me! I want Wei back! Shushu I'll do anything!" As she cried. Dr. Shen pity her, "Suzan I already told you the consequence of your action. But the two of you and Wei won't  listen to me! And now I'm sorry! My son happiness  is more important to me!" He was about to cut the call when, "Promise me Wei and I will tell to father  to be your partner in  building the hospital!" That made Dr. Shen think.

   In a minute Shen Wei  welcome his father, hugging him and turning him around. "Someone is happy?" Dr. Shen ask. "Because Yunlan said yes to me Dad! Where gonna get marry!!!" That widen Dr. Shen's eyes, "WHAT?!!! BUT......BUT!!!!" Shen Wei  cut him, "And it will be this week! I can't  wait to be married to him!!!" But he suddenly  notice the worried face of his father.

    "What is it?" He ask. "It's  Suzan she wants you back. And she called me for a deal." Shen Wei  shake his head, "No....no!!!! Don't  listen to her Dad! If you do it? You won't  see me anymore! I will take Yunlan and go far away from here!" That made Dr. Shen panic. He have already lost his wife and now Shen Wei  is all he have left.

   "Don't  worry! I will say no to her!" His worried face suddenly  change, "So tell me son when and where do you want to get married?" Shen Wei  suddenly  smile.

   Yunlan on the other hand was dead worried in his room. "His father might say no! What will we do? Calmed  down Yunlan! It's  alright  if he say no we can have another month or so!" But suddenly  he remembered  the picture of the woman with Shen Wei  whose cuddling with him.

   "I can't  be jealous! What if she is only a friend or......wait! Little  meimei(sister) is not like that! Embracing him very sweetly! Whatta heck why I am jealous I just wolk up!" He suddenly  walk from here and there. Guo and Chu is getting dizzy looking at their master.

    When suddenly  Yunlan heard Shen Wei coming. He quickly  sit on a chair and pretend to read a book or something.  Shen Wei  chuckled seeing his lover reading an upside down book.

   "Ah Lan! Don't  worry! Dad said yes to our wedding! So tomorrow  were gonna prepare everything!" Yunlan almost jump out of his seat in happiness and embrace Shen Wei.  "Yes! Were gonna get marry!!!" Yunlan shout. As Guo howl for joy, Chu on the other hand just lick his paw and never mind them.