Your The Light In My Life

When Shen Wei  and Yunlan came back to their house. Da quing  and Lin Jing are waiting for them.

   Yunlan quickly get off the car to meet his best friends making Shen Wei  frown. "Shen Wei  I know we are not a good friend to Yunlan but we want to make up with him! Just this once! Just the three of us!" Da quing  ask. Yunlan pleaded with his puppy look. Shen Wei  gave him a new cellphone. "My number is the first there! Call me if something  happen!" And smile to Yunlan.

   Yunlan quickly gave him a peck and left with his friends. "Aren't  you going lightly on your lover?" Dr. Shen emerge  behind his son. "No! Do you think I won't follow him? My cellphone have a homing device." He change his clothes into a leather jacket and a black helmet and ride in his renegade  commando 300 motorbike and spead away.

   First Da quing  brought him to their old school reminiscing their past. They started to laugh  like schoolboys and greetings their old teachers. "Yunlan! Your alive!" Mr. Chen hold  both his shoulder. Once his the homeroom teacher of Yunlan now the principal of their school. He can't  believe  what he see and almost cried. "You can continue to study if that's  what you want?! I can recommend  you here in our school again?"

   Yunlan bow, "It's  alright sir! I'm still in the process of resting!" Principal Chen ask where did he live after the accident  of his parents. "Shen Wei  sir.....ah....his my fiance now." Principal Chen can't  believe  what he have heard, "Your little  didi?! You two are inseparable! But I didn't  know he likes you a lot! That little  brat I thought his only idolizing you like a gege!" He suddenly  chuckled and congratulate him.

    In a minute pass as they bid farewell to Principal Chen. Yunlan notice a black motorbike park infront of the canteen a few meters from their school. And the man with a helmet look like Shen Wei.  "No! It can't  be? Maybe it's  just my imagination?" As he sit back to the car of Da quing and left toward where they always hang out. The skating restaurant,  now a big mall.

   "Wow! Everything change! I remember  there's  a library there but now it's  another mall! Who owns that?" Da quing  and Lin Jing look at one another. "Your fiance! Shen Wei! Did he not told you?" Lin Jing ask. "Well no! I didn't  ask. My little  didi became a successful, rich man! I can't  believe  it!" Lin Jing suddenly  cling to him like the old time, "You my friend is very lucky! Your fiance is quite loaded!" Maybe you can recomend  me in their business! I'm a quite a great scientist!" Da quing  laugh loud. "Scientist my foot! That's  why your boss fired you for blowing the laboratory your working for!" The two of them laugh.

    Shen Wei look at them from afar when he notice someone  else was also looking at them. But he can't  see who it is because of the dark window of the car.  He tried to walk toward the car. But as the driver see it, he drove the car away from Shen Wei.  "Whose that guy?" But he was diverted when he saw Yunlan and his friend drove away. He quickly went to his motorbike and dash after them.

    They went to a bar to drink some beer when beautiful  women came to them. "Boys! Do you want some company?" Shen Wei  was about
to stand to take Yunlan away when he heard, "Sorry ladies! I'm already taken!" The women frown, "Your joking right?" Yunlan shake his head. Making the women mumble  and left.

    "Shen Wei  smile secretly. "Yunlan! Why did you do that?!" Whinned  Lin Jing. "They are oretty girls!" Da quing  hit him on the shoulder, "Do you want his fiance to be angry at you!" While they're  arguing. Behind them Shen Wei  tried not to laugh. When suddenly  a tall guy notice him, "I think your alone sweet face? May I accompany you?" He ask.

   Shen Wei  frown, "No!" But the man still insist and sit beside him. When suddenly  Yunlan pulled  the man away from Shen Wei.  "His my fiance get away from him!" The man laugh looking at him from head to foot. Yunlan still look pale and weak, "Why did you choice such weakling sweety? His not the right one for you!" He shoved Yunlan and almost hit his face when Shen Wei  catched his fist.

   "You think I'm weak because I'm beautiful? Guess again sweet!" He shoved his hand and punched his right fist on him. One punch the man went down and fall on the floor with a thud. Shen Wei  quickly pick up his lover, "Ah Lan! Are you alright?!" Yunlan was a bit embarrassed  he should be the one to defend his lover but because of his weak state. Shen Wei  is the one that fight for him. "I'm fine!" The tall man was about to stand up when Shen Wei  hit him again. "Aw!!! That hurt!" Da quing  and Lin Jing was shocked. They will remember  not to make Shen  Wei  mad. Shen Wei  hold Yunlan tightly into his arms and turned to Da quing  and Lin Jing who swallowes hard. "I'm sorry! But Yunlan need to go back with me!" As he pulled Yunlan and hailed a cab.

   While inside the cab, "Thanks! How did you know it's  me?" Shen Wei  ask. Yunlan chuckled, "I saw a man with a black leather jacket and helmet following us! First I was curious he looks like you, but I'm not sure? Then I seen you again at our old school after that in the bar. Then you take your helmet off. That's  when I saw your face! You think I never notice? And what about your motorbike?" Yunlan suddenly  ask to Shen Wei. "Don't  worry! I will send my men to get my bike!"

   Making Yunlan laugh, "Wow! Your rich and I never knew you have a good fist  here?" Yunlan hold his right hand. "Well I need to grow up to be strong and defend my Ah Lan from anything!" Yunlan cough. "I still not recovering! But if I am? That man will be in the hospital in a minute!"