Our First Date

"Yun....lan! Your alive?!"  Zhu Hong can't  believe  his looking at his ex boyfriend. While Yunlan started at her in disbelief and tears running down in his eyes.

    "Why.....why Zhu Hong? Why did you left me?" Zhu Hong can't  help to cry as well. She promise her love and devotion  to him. And forever at his side but it only lead to betrayal. As she left him in time of needs and run away with another man. "Yunlan.....forgive me...." She tried touching his face, she also miss her ex boyfriend.

    But her child tugging  her skirt that made her realize she cannot go back to him. "Mama! Whose that?!" The little  girl ask. Suddenly  in a flash Shen Wei is beside him. Holding Yunlan tightly in his arms. That made Yunlan cried on his shoulder. While Shen Wei  glared and smirk, "Why jiejie how nice seeing you again?" While caressing Yunlan's  hair and kissing it. Making Zhu Hong jealous.

    Zhu Hong want to pulled Yunlan away from him. Her crying  in anger because Shen Wei  is now holding her ex boyfriend in his arms. "That should have been me!" She wanted  to shout at him, forgetting  her child is with her. Gripping  her child's  hand. "Mama! Your hurting me!" She cried.

    "Yes! Little  one tell your mama to go back to your Papa! While I'll take care of Yunlan!" Yunlan pleaded to Shen Wei  to leave. He doesn't  want to see Zhu Hong more. Shen Wei  smile upon hearing it and lead him away from Zhu Hong whose a crying mess while her child is also crying on why her mother had hurt her hand.

    Shen Wei  bought so many beautiful clothes for Yunlan to take his mind of to Zhu Hong. But the latter still zoon off making Shen Wei  irritated.  He suddenly  pulled Yunlan to one of the cubicles and lock it. Yunlan was surprised  on what Shen Wei  want. When suddenly  Shen Wei  kissed him passionately.

    "Forget about her and just look at me!" He seductively  looking at him and touching his plump lips. Yunlan swallowed  hard. Shen Wei's beautiful face is so near, fanning his long eye lashes at him while licking his  soft, pink lips. Yunlan almost jump up the wall when Shen Wei's  right legs went between his own legs. As his knee start grazing his prize making him moan Shen Wei's  name. "Xiao.....Wei....not here! Someone  might hear us!"

   Yunlan pleaded but Shen Wei  won't  hear him. And grabbed  his shirt to pulled him for a steamy kiss while his knee still rubbing his prize. "Mmmmph..." Yunlan want to protest but every kiss and touch of Shen Wei  melting him. His body started heating up and didn't  know his body started responding to his touched.  Yunlan tried  to surpress his moan but what Shen Wei  is doing it making it hard.

   Shen Wei  started caressing inside his shirt, playing with his nipples, tugging and squeezing  it. Making Yunlan moan for more. In a minute his pants with his brief is now laying on his knee while Shen Wei  lift him up and thrust to him none stop. Yunlan can only gripped  at his shoulder and cried out his name over and over. As both burst at each other. "Xiao.....Wei!!!"

   Shen Wei  smirk upon hearing at his lover's  lips his name. He can't  help to give  Yunlan a hickey on his neck. "Your only mine! Remember  that!" He whispered  to his ears while nibbling it.

   In an hour Shen Wei  help Yunlan clean themselves  up with his handkerchief  and toss it aside. He comb Yunlan's  hair. "Maybe we need to go to a barbershop to take off some of your long hair and mustache?" Yunlan can only nod. As he was exhausted on what happened.

   In a minute Yunlan looking so stunning like Shen Wei,  with new clothes, a well clean hair cut and shave the mustache

   In a minute Yunlan looking so stunning like Shen Wei,  with new clothes, a well clean hair cut and shave the mustache. "Wow! You look handsome sir!" Said the salesman who gave him the perfume  that Shen Wei's  order.  Shen Wei  quickly took it. He doesn't  want anyone touching what he own. And his the one that spry the perfume to Yunlan.  While smelling his scent. Yunlan almost went red that Shen Wei's  soft pink lips almost touching the hickey he ones made.

   That made the hair on Yunlan's  neck almost stand as he shivered.  Shen Wei  was smirking seeing how his lover reaction. "Yes Ah Lan! I'm the only one that can make you red in anticipation! No one else!" He slightly  brush his pink, soft lips again earning a low moan on his lover's lips. "Xiao Wei...." They have forgotten  the sales man infront of them that's  getting red in their  public affection.

    "You smell nice now, Ah Lan!" That break Yunlan's  thinking and realize  what  he have done. "Ah....yes!" He tried to hide his embarrassment  by looking the other way. That made Shen Wei  chuckled and paid the salesman everything they  bought.

   In an hour they're  in a private bar and restaurant.  Yunlan look uneasy when the bar's light is deem and they're  the only customers  in it. "Don't  worry I made reservation here just for the two of us!" Yunlan rubbed  his neck, "Xiao Wei  this look expensive! We can eat at any burger stand!" But Shen Wei  cut him, "And ruin your perfect suite? No! Beside this is our first date! I want it to be memorable!"

    Yunlan want to laugh on that, "It was a memorable thing when your pounding on me inside the dressing room a while ago!" He wanted to say that but stop. Yunlan didn't  wanted to ruin their first date.

    As Shen Wei  wanted  to be perfect for his cute lover. The waiter led them in the center of the room. Where many waiters waiting for them carrying lots of food and drinks. Yunlan was a bit shocked on this never in his life he was serve like a king. Before he have a chance to pull the chair to sit. Shen Wei  is the one who hold it and made him sit on the chair. But after he was seated, Shen Wei  pulled his chair to be near to his. "I want my Ah Lan always near to me!" And gave him a beautiful  smile. While Yunlan sweat.