Making A Deal

Suzan  heard thr commotion that happened  in Shen's mansion.  He have a spy in one of the servants, Yi.

   Yezun on the other hand came to the house where Shen Wei  and Yunlan are living now. To talk to them.  When he open the door a genuine  smile welcome him, "Yes! Who is it?!" Da quing  ask. "Why it's  a little  kitty?! May I ask is my cousin Shen Wei  here? Tell him it's  his Yezun di!" Yezun wink at Da quing  who giggled at first  and then restrained  himself. "Wait here!" As he cough and left Yezun in the living room.

   Shen Wei  and Yunlan hurriedly  came with the others to talk to Yezun. "Hello Wei ge! And how is the lovely Yunlan doing?" He smirk. Shen Wei  a little  irritated. "What do you want Yezun di?" He ask. "You want Yunlan? I want half of the company? And more!" Shen Wei  gritted  his teeth. "You can't  do that?!" Shout Sha Ya.

    "Yezun di you can't  handle  all the company you know that! How about another deal?!" Said Shen Wei.

    On the other hand Mr. Shen Feng was furious knowing Yezun gone to Shen  Wei  without him, "That boy! He might outwit  again my son!" As he hurriedly  went to his car and drive.

     Unaware, Mr. Shen Feng was too  late as Yezun have already sign a contract and gave Yunlan to Shen Wei. 
"I cannot believe  my eldest son is gonna marry to your cousin!" Yunlan cried. "Mom! Please! This is the only way to get you out of the contract!" Said Da quing.  "I will not forget what you did Da! Your my real best friend!" And hugged  him. Even Lin Jing can't  believe  his two friends are now have someone leaving him alone.

    But as he look to his right, something  sparkle in his eyes. The lady that have seen his naked body, "Not bad! She's  beautiful!" Making him wink to Sha Ya. Who on the other hand frown at him.

    After the deal, Shen Wei  couldn't  be so happy and squeeze  Yunlan's  hand underneath  the table. "Your really mine now!" He whispered  to him. But suddenly  the father  of Yezun came and telling the proposal is a void. As he hold the original contract but Shen Wei  quickly snatched  it and teared it apart. "Dad! Please stop! I already told you my decision! And beside Yunlan gave me a cutey friend of his!" Yezun pulling red beat Da quing  beside him.

    "FOOL!!!! HIS NOT WORTH ANYTHING!!!" And slapped  Yezun making everyone shocked. Yunlan acted quickly and hit Mr. Shen Feng knocking him off. Everyone got surprised, "You don't  deserve anything! Even if my father is a gambler he won't  hit his own child!" He shout at him. "You'll pay for this!!!" Shout Mr. Shen Feng as he leave.

    Da quing  help Yezun up, "Are you all right?" He ask. "Thanks kitty and thanks to your friend Yunlan for standing up against my father. Yunlan laugh, "They don't  call me the great wolf for nothing in school! Whenever some one bully your cousin here! I took them out with one swing!" Making Shen Wei  frown, "If you only know that little  bullies are now much bigger than you now!" Said Shen Wei.  "But still I'm proud to you Ah Lan!"  And hugged  him tightly. "You don't  know how you made me fall for you deeper!!!"  That made Yunlan went red.

    "Hey! You two forget everything! And let's  have a party to the happy occasion  happened! To the legal newly wed!!!" Shout  Sha Ya. All of them cheered.

   Meanwhile  Mr. Shen Feng was called by Suzan. "You know why I called you! Mr. Shen, it's  about your nephew Shen Wei." Mr. Shen smirk, "I know you lost him because of the Zhao kid! How do you propose we can solve this problem?" Suzan smile evily, "Get rid of Yunlan and when I get Shen Wei  I'll give you all his companies! I never need them anyway!" That made Mr. Shen Feng laugh. "I wish you like my son better than Wei! You'll be a good daughter in law!"

   But Suzan pound her fist on the table, "I don't  want your worthless son! I want Wei! Got me?!!!" Mr. Shen Feng frown, "This brat!" He told himself but made a fake  smile toward Suzan, "What ever you wish! But I hope you fullfill your end of the bargain!" Both bow their heads at one another and left.

   Meanwhile  Shen Wei  throw his party by eating in a nearby sea restaurant.  All the delicacies  of the sea foods are there. While Yunlan spoon feeding his husband. Da quing  on the other hand  also spoon feeding Yezun. Lin Jing look from left to right and started to get jealous.  He ask  Sha Ya if he can spoon feed him also. Sha Ya frown, "You have two hands! Eat by yourself!" And snub Lin Jing making his friends laugh.

    "Ungrateful  woman! After all you see everything to me!" He grumble. "Jing! Maybe you need to woe her to be your girlfriend?" Said Yunlan. And act cute like I do!" Said Da quing.  "Ha.....ha....funny!!!" He shout.

    In a minute Yunlan excuse himself to go to the toilet, he didn't  expect the men of Mr. Shen Feng is waiting for him there. One of them suddenly  put a sack on his head and carried him away toward a car. "Sir! We got him!" One of the men called Mr. Shen Feng. "You know what to do with him!" Said Mr. Shen Feng as he cut the call. While Yunlan was thrown to the thrunk of the car. Dr. Zhuiji and the his other colleagues  came to eat at the restaurant.

    He notice men carrying a huge sack when suddenly  a shoes dropped  on it. He excuse himself from his companion to investigate it. And heard everything from the men. He quickly went to his car to follow the men. And surely as the men came to the cliff  they were about to throw Yunlan to it when Dr. Zhuiji fired the gun. The men got scared and dropped  the sack and drive quickly away.

   Dr. Zhuiji got off his car and untie the sack just to see an unconscious  Yunlan. "Don't  worry your safe!" He smirk. Yunlan just nod but fell asleep again as he been carried away by Dr. Zhuiji.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  is panicking when Yunlan didn't  came back. And tried to find him in the restaurant.  "Shen Wei! What a pleasant  surprise!" Dr. Wang smile seeing him. While Dr. Sang just lost his appetite.  "Do you seen my wife Yunlan?!" He ask. "No! But Dr. Zhuiji is also missing! What his taking so long!" Said Dr. Sang.