Finding The Truth

Chu was feeling down both of his masters are ignoring him. Suddenly  the gullible Guo came seeing his friend sad face he suddenly got an idea.

    He  jump at him and lick his face making Chu more irritated  at him. He suddenly  pounce at Guo making him yelp as they run around and around. Dr. Shen and his son look at the scene. "Lucky  them! At least they have each other!" Shen Wei  sadly said.
"Come on son Yunlan still have you, he only  need a break! You know what happened  to him in his life and the disaster thing last night at the party!"

   Suddenly  Shen Wei  stand, "Your right Dad! He needed me more than ever!" As he run fast toward his car. Dr. Shen about to stop  him but his too late. "Hai! Why if it's  all about Yunlan my son can't  help to be so worried?"

   Meanwhile  Yunlan really never gone to Da quing  or Lin Jing's house. He went to his parents grave and told everything what happened  that  night. "What will I do Dad? I want to brake our engagement  because he lied to me and cover up their relationship with that Suzan woman! I'm really angry! But I love him deeply now! Leaving him means I'm gonna die again! He is all I ever have!" As he cried to the grave of his parents.

   "Yunlan! You still have me!" Shout Xin ci. Yunlan was shocked seeing his father alive. "How?!" He suddenly  run toward his father and hugged  him. "I'm sorry son! I'm so ashamed going back to you! This is all my fault!" He said. "Nothing's  matter now! Your alive Dad!" But Mr. Zhao pushed  him lightly.
"This is my fault." He cried infront of his son.

The Past

    When Xin ci and his wife fetch Yunlan from school. They were arguing, "How could you lost all of our money from gambling!" She angrily said. Yunlan was at the back. He was frustrated  because their parents always arguing of his father addictive to gambling.

   So he put on his head phone and listen to music instead. His mother got angry because their money was all lost by his father. "What about our son! What will be his future?!!!" She shout. "Don't  worry Yunlan is in good hands! I gave him to their son to be married! His future is already in their hands!" Mrs. Zhao got angry, "You gave our only son to them?!" Xin ci continue, "Mr. Shen really like Yunlan for his son! He will take care of him! He promise me!"  That made her angrier even more and  hit him on the chest.  That divert the attention of Xinci. And he didn't  see the traffic lights went red while the other side become green.

    A speeding truck  was heading right for them. Xin ci is too late to hit the breaks as the truck hit the car where his wife seated. The car went thumbling down the street making a huge traffic mess. "Oh! My god! Call an ambulance  quickly!" Shout  one of the passerby.  Yunlan was thrown at the otherside, his mother was left in the car.  While his father thumble down at a cliff. When the ambulance and police arrive. They are too late in rescuing his mother as the car suddenly  explode.

End Of The Past

    Yunlan was shocked  on learning that. His father kneeled down and ask him for forgiveness. "You sold me to Mr. Shen?! Is that Shen Wei's father?!!!" He ask as tears run down from his eyes. Xin ci was about to reach for his son and tell him,  but Yunlan suddenly turned his back and run away from him in anger.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  came to the house of Da quing  just to find out Yunlan never came to them. He suddenly  panic and tried to call him. But the phone he gave is only  ringing. "Where could he be?!" He suddenly  open his GPS to find him. "In the cemetary? What his doing there?!" He ask himself.  "Where coming too!" Shout Da quing  and Lin Jing.

   Meanwhile  Yunlan  wonder aimlessly  and suddenly  sit in a corner. When  two men approached.  "Hey Look!  He looks rich!" And suddenly  approach  him. "Young man! Give us your wallet!" As one of them pull a knife on him. He gave his wallet without effort, "Please! Just leave me alone!" The two guy smirk. But as they notice his face, "Look this guy have a cutey face! Let's  have some fun with him!" One of them was about to hold his wrist.

   When Shen Wei  came. He suddenly  punched  one of the guy on his stomach . Making fall him on the ground. Da quing  and Lin Jing have taken care of the other and took the wallet of Yunlan and gave it back to him. Shen Wei  was about to scold him for lying to him. When Yunlan suddenly  laid his head on his shoulder. "Take me away from this place Xiao Wei!" And hold Shen Wei  tightly.

    Shen Wei  was puzzled on what's going on. While Da quing  and Lin Jing look at each other.

   In an hour they came to a restaurant  to eat. Well Da quing  and Lin  Jing are eating happily but Yunlan is in deep thoughts. "He was sold to Mr. Shen!"
Shen Wei  ask him on what's going on. "What if the person you thought is dead appeared  suddenly  infront of you? That you thought he will bring light to your dark world. But suddenly  he just add more to your sorrows! What would you do?" He ask him. Shen Wei  look puzzle on him, "Who had bring you sorrow?!" He ask.

   Yunlan suddenly  hold both of his hands, "Xiao Wei! Did your father bought me from my father?" He ask. That surprise  Shen Wei.  While Da quing  and Lin Jing almost chocked on what they're  eating.

    "He bought you! Did your father sell you to his father?!" Da quing  forgot  Shen Wei  was there as he seated beside Yunlan. "Ah Lan! I didn't  know what your talking about?!" Said Shen Wei.

    Meanwhile  at the Shen mansion. Dr. Shen welcome  his didi Mr. Shen Feng with his son Yezun. "I believe  you have something  that belongs to my son?" Mr. Shen Feng smirk.