My Home Is You

In order for Yunlan to forget the horrible scene he seen in the grocery he brought him to a house near  a hotspring.

   "One of my friends own this, "Will be safe here for a while. I need to go back to clear something  with  my Dad! Can you handle on your own for a while?" Da quing  and Lin Jing suddenly  went infront of him, "Dad! We will watch over Mom! Don't  worry!" Making Shen Wei  sweat, "Stop! Calling  me your Dad will you two!"

    As he leave the house, "Mom! Let's  go to the hotspring!" Da quing  and Lin Jing pulled Yunlan toward it. In a minute they're having a blast party in diving and swimming. 

    Meanwhile, Dr. Shen gave the copy of the document to his son, that Xin ci indeed gave Yunlan to Yezun. "This can't  be!" He crumpled the paper. "Get our lawyer quickly!"

   Yunlan and his friends on the other hand are having a nice time in the hot spring. "Yunlan your so lucky to find a rich husband! When can I find one?" Da quing  said. "Shen Wei  is really a nice guy! I know why not we make a surprise  party for him!" Suggest Lin Jing. "That's  right! I will cook something  for him!!!" Shout Yunlan. All of them  went pale, "Mom! I told you I don't  want to loose a Dad!" Lin Jing cling on his shoulder. "Why you?!!!" Yunlan about to hit Lin Jing on the head.

   When he sprung from the water wearing nothing to run away from him. All of the sudden a woman came with a tray, seeing Lin Jing bare naked she scream. "PERVERT!!!" Yunlan and Da quing  quickly got back to the water while poor Lin Jing was  hit by a tray by the woman, fall unconcious and dive  in the water.

   In a minute Shen Wei  came, "What happened?!!! My Ah Lan  where is he?!!!" As he thought something  happened  to his dear wife. "Sha Ya!" He shout to the woman who called him on the phone.

   But calmed down as he saw Yunlan is alright and wearing a robe. Whose sitting at the couch with Da quing  and the unconcious  Lin Jing. "Xiao Wei! Help us! Where being held by a deranged woman!" Yunlan said. "Wei! Whose these guys?!!!" Shout  Sha Ya as she pointed her tray on them ready to strike if one of them move.  "Sha Ya! That's  my wife and our children! I mean his friends!" As Shen Wei  cough.  Sha Ya dropped  the tray she's  carrying. "Your married?!!!" She ask.

    "Yes!" And went beside Yunlan and embrace him, "This is the unconcious  man I've been telling you about! I married him this week since my cousin Yezun wants him!"  Sha Ya quickly smile and hugged  Shen Wei  and Yunlan, "Well congratulation you two!" As she jump gleefully.  "But what happened  to Lin Jing?" Ask Shen Wei.

    "Well I thought they're  perverts and I accidentally  hit him on the head! Sorry....." Da quing  wave at her, "Don't  worry Jing here have a thick head! He will wake up in a minute!" Hearing his name Lin Jing quickly got up, "Where is that woman! My head hurt!" And rubbed  his head. Sha Ya about to apologize  when the blanket dropped  from Lin Jing's body again making him naked. Sha Ya scream again and hit him again at the head. "JING!!!" All shout. As Lin Jing fall to in the ground  with a thud.

     Minute pass, "Don't  touch me!!!" Shout Lin Jing to Sha Ya  whose trying  to apologize  every minute. "Mom! Whose she?!!! Fire her!!!" Lin Jing shout. "Jing I believe  we can't! She's  the owner of the house! Lawyer Sha Ya!" Said Yunlan. "What?!!! That psycho  woman!" Shen Wei  patted  him on the shoulder. "She's the friend I've been telling you about! And she can help us in our case!"

    Sha Ya have an idea on how to solve this case but they need to find Xin ci. Yunlan's  father to know what real happened.  That night she let them sleep in her guest rooms.

    "Wow! Xiao Wei! All of your  friends are rich!" While  Yunlan snuggling to his embrace. "Yes! But not all of them are trustworthy  friends. Only a few of them is like Sha Ya!" Yunlan suddenly  remembered  Suzan. "I know.... How about that Suzan girl, did you two became real lovers?" Shen Wei  suddenly  panic as he try to divert Yunlan's  attention.  But Yunlan won't  yield as he have no choice but to tell him the truth.

    "When your still unconcious,  Suzan made a bargain to me. To be his girlfriend until your not awake.  I know it's  a big mistake when I said yes. But I was really depressed  seeing a little  chance for you to be alive. We started dating in highschool  while I always came back to the hospital because of you!" Shen Wei  stop for a while.

   "But I realize that I cannot change my love. In college as I went abroad with her. Still my heart yearns for you. So I broke up with her and returned  back to this country after I graduated there and build my own company while taking care of you here!

    Then a miracle came, you woke up suddenly  making my life happy again!" While caressing Yunlan's  hair. Yunlan just realize he almost lost Shen Wei as well. "Would you forgive me Ah Lan? For being disloyal to you in those days?" Shen Wei  suddenly  got worried when Yunlan became quite. "The important  thing is you came back to me." He tried to smile. But deep inside his heart  became worried that Shen Wei  would leave him because he have a long history of Suzan than him." And if that pregnant is real will Shen Wei  still choose me?" Yunlan said to himself.

    Back to Yezun whose drinking his wine, suddenly  one of his father's men came. "Sir! We found where they are hiding! Do you want me to tell to your father?!" Yezun suddenly  got an idea, "No! Let me speak first to my cousin, I want to talk and make a deal with him!" As he finished  his drinks and went with his father's men.