Finding My Wife

Yunlan woke up in a different  with a different clothes. "Where am I?" He tried to stand up but suddenly  fall.

    Dr. Zhuiji  help him up and place him on the bed again. "Don't  worry your safe here! No one's  gonna harm you!" While caressing his face. "Please I need to go home! Call my husband Xiao Wei!" He struggled  from his hold but Dr. Zhuiji pinned  him on the bed and injected something on the neck that made Yunlan calmed  down and sleep again.

    "Your mine now, Yunlan!" When suddenly  the doorbell ring. Seeing from a screen it was Dr. Shen with his son and his friends. Dr. Zhuiji welcome  them with a smile. But Shen Wei  just barge inside his house. "What is going on?!" He innocently  ask. "Yunlan is missing and your colleagues  here are wondering  why you didn't  come back?"

    Dr. Zhuiji laugh, "I'm getting old I forgot!" But he suddenly  got worried when Shen Wei  about to open his laboratory  room where Yunlan is laying unconcious. He suddenly  block Shen Wei.  "Please I'm busy person, leave! If I ever see Yunlan I'll call you!" Dr. Shen stop his son as they couldn't  find Yunlan there. And bid farewell  and left.

    Meanwhile  as Yezun about to go to his father's  room to ask him. He heard his conversation to Suzan about the fail of kidnapping  Yunlan. "There's a man with a white suite! Maybe a doctor who have a gun and scared them away! He have Yunlan!" That made Yezun quickly call Shen Wei.  "Dad! We must go back to Dr. Zhuiji! He have Ah Lan!" That made Dr. Shen and his colleagues  pop their eyes. "How did you know? Where in his place but there's  no Yunlan!" Said Wang.

    "Wait! I remember  Dr. Zhuiji have a laboratory  there which I assist him back then." Said Dr. Sang. Dr. Shen drive back to the house of Dr. Zhuiji.

    Meanwhile Yunlan tried to open his cute brown eyes, but it was heavy and he heard many instruments  Dr. Zhuiji place on the table. "Don't  worry this won't  hurt a bit! I just want to test your beautiful body on how it reacted to my invented medicines!" While caressing his face. "Xiao.....Wei....." Yunlan tried to shout. But as Dr. Zhuiji about to inject the medicine into him. Someone grabbed  his hand. Making him shocked.

    Dr. Sang stop him in time, "What are you doing inside my house!" As he notice Shen Wei  and the others are also there. He can't  help to punch Dr. Zhuiji on the face. "You forgot I been your assistant  and you gave me one of your keys to your house!" Dr. Sang said. "Well done my boy!" Said Dr. Shen.

    Shen Wei  brought Yunlan to the hospital to be check. While Dr. Zhuiju is been taken by the police for kidnapping  and doing illegal practice of experiment  to patient. His license  will be cancelled  and he will be brought to jail. Attorney Sha Ya will definitely confirmed that to his friend Shen Wei.

    In a moment  Yunlan woke up he scream thinking his still in Dr. Zhuji's laboratory.  "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei  hold him tightly in his arms. "Why aren't  you there to save me!!!" He struggled  from his hold. "I'm sorry! I won't  leave you I promise!" He rubbed  his back to calm him down.

    In an hour he was discharged  at the hospital, Shen Wei  brought him back to Sha Ya's house where Da Quing  and Lin Jing are waiting. "Mom! Your alright! All of them hugged  him and make him secure that they will guard him. "Where's  the white wolf whose not scared of bully!" Tease Da quing. "Your right! I should not be scared at them!" Yunlan tried looking tuft but deep inside he still scared on what happened  to him.

   Meanwhile Dr. Shen warn his didi about kidnapping  Yunlan. "Yezun heard what have you done with that Suzan! I never raise my didi to be a kidnapper! If you do that again to him! I'm sorry but the authority will handle you and I won't  help you in any way!"  He stormed and left. "Gege! You will see! Yunlan will be gone  in a minute while Suzan will have your son. And I will have your company!" He thrown a vase at the door.

    Meanwhile  back to Shen Wei  and Yunlan. Shen Wei  hold Yunlan tightly in his arms while they're  sleeping and gaving him rain of kisses to assure everything would be fine. But  as midnight came,  Yunlan sneek away from Shen Wei  to get some water to drink.

   He suddenly  notice shadows lurking by the window. He take a peek and shout. Waking everyone including his husband. "I saw someone!!!" He hugged  Shen Wei  tightly while pointing to the window. Da quing  and the other check outside and indeed there are some foot prints. "This is not good!" Said Lin Jing. So all of them discuss they should go back to Shen mansion to keep everyone  safe.

    Dr. Shen welcome  them with open arms. As they sleep in the guests room, Shen Wei  discuss  something  with his father, "I'm filing a suite against  shushu and Suzan!" Said Shen Wei.  "But first we need solid proof!" Attorney Sha Ya came to the room.

    "No! Do you mean......" His talking cut out by Attorney Sha Ya, "Yes use Yunlan to bait them!" Shen Wei  shake his head. "No! They might harm my love! I won't  do it! Never!!!!" But he was shocked when he heard Yunlan's  voice. "I will do it! Or they will torment me forever!" As he approached  them with his friends.

   "Don't  worry Wei! We will be there  to protect him! They won't  know  we are there!" Said Da quing.

    So the next day they send invitation to have a party to celebrate Yunlan and Shen Wei's  wedding. Mr. Shen Feng informed  Suzan on the occasion  happened,  "When did they got married!" She furiously  ask to him. "We don't  know maybe when were chasing them back then. But now we have the opportunity to get rid of Yunlan, don't  you think?" As he close the phone.

   Suzan's father hearing their conversation  step in, "Suzan stop it now! They are married! Find another man! I won't  help you this time!" He firmly  said. "Father! I won't  marry anyone than Shen Wei! Because his mine! And that Yunlan I must get rid of him! He cause me a lot of trouble!"