I'll take Care Of You

Yunlan was quiet the whole time they were eating. Thinking of something.

   Shen Wei  got an idea that will make Yunlan forget meeting Zhu Hong.  "Ah Lan! Let's  go swinging?!" Yunlan look confused, "It's  night time already? Where we gonna go diving?" Shen Wei  smirk, "Let me take care of it!"

   In a little  while they book an exclusive hotel and gone to a room with the beautiful view of the city. Yunlan can't  help to admire the scenery. "Your much more beautiful than it!" Shen Wei  wrapped  his arms on Yunlan's  waist. Making Yunlan shiver because Shen Wei  is so near him. His hot breath fanning on his ears and neck. "Why don't  you change? Your clothes will be ready in the next room?" Yunlan nod and quickly run to the room.

   "Why does my heart beat fast to him? Oh! Yes Yunlan! Shen Wei  is so gorgeous  from head to toe! Much more beautiful  than Zhu Hong!" He want to hit his head on the wall. But then he tried to find something  to change when the clothes in the room is only a skimpy swim thrunks. Almost exposing his butt, "WHAT?!!! I WON'T  WEAR THIS!!!"  He thrown it back to the bed.

   When he heard Shen Wei  said, "Ah Lan! Hurry up! I switch on the jacuzzi! Or do you want me to help change your clothes!" Yunlan began to panic, "No....no....I can do it!"

    In a minute Shen Wei  is now in the big jacuzzi sipping his drink and waiting for Yunlan. He was eager to see him in the thrunks he bought. It have a surprise  that Yunlan never knew. But he was dismay when Yunlan wrapped  himself  in a thick, white robe. "How can you swim with that thing?" Yunlan laugh, "Ha....ha....Xiao Wei! Why not we just gaze at the beautiful  night and city?"

   But at he walk near the pool, Shen Wei  suddenly  pulled  him. Making him dive inside of it, as Shen Wei  take off the white, heavy robe now and throw it to someplace. "Xiao Wei!!! What are you doing?!!! Give me back my robe!!!" As he saw it in a corner Yunlan tried to emerge from the water only to expose his firm, white ass infront of him. "Wow!" Shen Wei  suddenly  whistle making Yunlan quite embarrassed  and dive back to the pool.

   "Xiao Wei!!! This isn't  funny!!!" He covered himself up with his hands but to no avail. It didn't  cover everything from Shen Wei  hungry gaze. With a swift moment he suddenly  cage Yunlan into his arms. "Why so shy? Your my lover now Ah Lan? I've already seen everything about you?!

    I'm the one that change your clothes while your in a coma? So why hide it?" Yunlan want to protest, "This is different!" He tried thinking a reason when Shen Wei  suddenly  captured his lips. Yunlan was a bit surprised  his body suddenly  responds to Shen Wei's  kiss. Giving in to Shen Wei's  lust and desire for him.

    His hands suddenly  hold Shen Wei's  nape to encourage him more to plunge into his mouth, tasting that sweet taste of Shen Wei.  While Shen Wei's  mouth almost devoured Yunlan's  lips. His hands roam down onto his body. Memorizing every curve and finding the two nipples whose already standing erect. Shen Wei  suddenly  break the kiss making Yunlan miss that soft lips. But those lips is now sucking one of his nipples. Making Yunlan moan his name.

    Shen Wei  smirk, as he also suck and lick his other nipples making Yunlan dizzy in his desired to be devoured by Shen Wei.  He didn't  notice Shen Wei  dive to the water to theared and eat the thrunk his wearing. He almost jump in surprise,  "Xiao Wei?!!! What are you doing?" Shen Wei  bop his head up as he finished  eating. "Your thrunk is edible Ah Lan! Just like you!" Before Yunlan can ask, Shen Wei  give a series of kiss again. Holding his prey and never letting go.

   He break the kiss as he saw Yunlan got dizzy of lack of air. And dive again to suck and lick his prize. Yunlan felt his in cloud nine, as Shen Wei  swallowed him whole. He cried his name over and over until he burst  inside of him. He felt exhausted and didn't  notice Shen Wei  have lift him up carried him back to the bed. There Shen Wei spread Yunlan's legs as he took a lubricant and place it in his prize. He moan while rubbing it.

   Making Yunlan can't  take off his eyes on him. "Your beautiful  Xiao Wei!" Shen Wei  smirk and went down to captured Yunlan lips again. "Hmmmm....your mine!" And slowly thrust to Yunlan making him cried and moan his name as he was taken again and again. The bed creak loud when Shen Wei  phase went fast. Yunlan kept moaning and shouting his name.

   He suddenly  felt hot liquid went inside making spilled on him as well. "Ah Lan! I love you!" And rock his body unto him again and again until he burst inside of him. Suddenly  Shen Wei  fell on his chest. Making his face near him.

   Indeed his a rare beauty that only Yunlan can have. "I'm lucky to have you!" And initiate the kiss. Shen Wei  just smile and  snuggle more to his hold.

   Meanwhile  in the hospital, "Dr. Wang can I have the record of Mr. Zhao Yunlan?" Dr. Zhuiji ask. "Sorry Dr. Zhuiji the file is been taken by Dr. Shen and gave it to his son. "That's  too bad! I want to study his case!"

    In the other room, "Why didn't  you tell me Yunlan woke up?!!!" Dr. Shen was angry at Dr. Sang because he is the assistant  of Dr. Shen whose studying to wake Yunlan up for his son. He was completely  blown away seeing him with Wei immediately  and his assistant  didn't  inform him. "Sorry sir! I was so excited seeing him woke up and called your son immediately.