My Secret To Keep

Shen Wei  never been so happy in his whole life. The man of his dream is gonna be his only.

   Yunlan on the other hand was cluless on picking the right suite and venue he likes, the wedding organizer gave him pictures of the party they want and the church they'll  be wed. "Xiao Wei! Do you want a beach wedding or the traditional one?" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei  was flying and didn't  hear what Yunlan  have said. Both Yunlan and the organizer sweat. "I think the beach theme would be nice! And can we make  our pets the ring bearers?" The organizer  nod, "What about the foods sir? Do you want the underwater theme or the bluewave theme?" As he show the pictures.

    "Xiao Wei! What theme of foods do you like?" But Shen Wei  still daze in his wedding, "Ah.....I think the bluewave theme?" Said Yunlan again.  The organizer nod again. "How about the invitation?" As he showed thousand of designs. Yunlan want to ask Shen Wei  when the latter is still quite happy in his state. Yunlan sweat, "Ah......I think this one?"

    Meanwhile  the two pets of Yunlan bathing in the sun and just lazyly sleeping at the garden. Chu woke up feeling bored that his master still busy in getting preparing for the wedding.  He suddenly  got a naughty idea. "That stupid dog always licking my Master Yunlan even my Master Shen Wei! I will teach him a lesson!" His claw suddenly  emerge and jump at the sleeping Guo.

    Who yelp in surprise  and run around. Chu can't  help himself laughing his heart out as he saw a bucket  accidentally fall on Guo's head. The dog howl and didn't  know what to do and kept running around and around.

    Yunlan notice his dog needed his help. And run toward him to take off the bucket but he slipped  and almost fall if Shen Wei  never caught him. Yunlan's  heart suddenly  beat fast seeing how Shen Wei's face near, his beautiful  doe eyes blinking. Fanning his long eye lashes, his aristocrat  nose and that thin, soft pink lips that arched in a smile.  "His perfect and beautiful!" Yunlan  said to himself and didn't  know his gazing at him in a minute. Until Dr. Shen cough from behind. As they notice the organizer and assistant  are looking at them. "How sweet they look!" Said the assistant he almost shake his boss.

   Shen Wei  blushed  and Yunlan became red. They suddenly  straighten themselves  up. "Dad! You came!" Shen Wei said. "Well I've been standing here for a while." He tease the two of them. "Wei can I talk for you in a while?" As they walk toward the library.

   Yunlan just watch as Shen Wei entered the house with his father. While the organizer called him back for the wedding  prepartion. When the organizer is discussing  the detail of the party. Suddenly  Shen Wei's  phone ring. A woman's  name emerge at the screen, "Suzan?" Yunlan was about to get it when Shen Wei  snatched the phone and switch it off.

   Yunlan want to ask on who is it but Shen Wei  instead reply him with a kiss. "Ah Lan! Did you chose the theme you like?" He nervously ask while hugging him. "Ye....s look what have I choose!" As they  discuss the details on what theme he likes.

    That night Yunlan can't  stop himself from being curious whose that Suzan is. While Shen Wei  is busy in taking a bath. Yunlan took his phone and tried to switch it on. But the phone need the code or the thumb recognition. "Ah Lan!" Yunlan was startled and accidently dropped  the phone.

  Shen Wei  quickly took his phone. "Xiao Wei can I ask whose that Suzan?" Shen Wei  smile at him. "No one! Just one of my employees  at the company who wants some papers to sign." He quickly close his phone and put it in the closet.

   He quickly hugged  Yunlan and kisses him on the neck. "You smell wonderful Ah Lan!" Yunlan giggle and went red. "Your the one that smelled  wonderful!" He snuggled to his hold. "Let's  go to sleep now! We still have many preparion to do tomorrow!" He carried Yunlan back to bed and sleep.

    The next day Shen Wei  destroyed his previous  cellphone and brought two new ones. One for him and the other for Yunlan. Yunlan was surprised,  "It's  a pair so we may call each other up when we need too!" Yunlan was quite happy the color green he gave him while Shen Wei  black color.

   "I'll cherish this Xiao Wei!" Said Yunlan. When suddenly  his other phone ring. His friends are calling him. "Xiao Wei! I almost forgot my friends are giving me a bachelor party! I told them that I'm getting married to you!Can I go there?" Yunlan looking his best lost puppy look. Shen Wei  smile, "Why not!" But deep inside, "WHAT?!!! THEM AGAIN!!! NO WAY! I WILL FOLLOW YOU AH LAN THEY'RE  SPELL TROUBLE!!!" He gave a credit card to Yunlan to use.

   "What?! No! Look Da quing  said there's  no need to pay!" But still Shen Wei  gave it to him and some pocket money. "Just call me if you need me Ah Lan!" Yunlan kiss him on the cheek, "Thanks!" And left hurriedly  to the destination his friends will meet.

    "Here!" Dr. Shen gave his son his car keys. "I know you want to follow him! So hurry!" Shen Wei  thanks his father and hurriedly  left. "Young couples this days!" Dr. Shen sigh.

   In a minute, Shen Wei  was surprise.  "Wait?! This is not a bar? But it's  the office of Suzan's Traveling  Agency! What are Yunlan doing here?!" As he watch the three friends from afar going there.

   Shen Wei  didn't  know Yunlan remember  Suzan the little  girl whose following Shen Wei  everywhere  when they were  kids. Back then he would  tease little  Wei to little Suzan but now the story is different. Shen Wei  is now his fiance and he want something  clear on what Suzan relationship  to his soon to be husband.

 Shen Wei  is now his fiance and he want something  clear on what Suzan relationship  to his soon to be husband

   "Are you sure about this Yunlan?" Da quing  and Lin Jing are sweating as they know something.  "Why? Are you two hiding something  from me?!" Yunlan ask. Both shake their heads. As their nervous  increasing every moment they got near the building.